SSW Models - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: SSW Models

Andrea,

In short, buy another key
    that's the point

interesting and amusing
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    Frank, we are/have been a long time now!

Zsolt,

I don't really wish to get personally involved in this matter & was hoping to offer advice and a "medium of understanding" regarding how most of these matters work. Yes, having to deal with such matters can exhaust one's patience but I hope that you and SSW can get this matter taken care of in a timely manner. Perhaps in light of this, this is a good opportunity for Developers to make clarification and/or amendment of policy regarding existing customers who suffer catastrophic hardware failures so that they may still access their software. Understandably, both the developer/seller & end customers rightfully wish to protect their investment.
    That's right, I just want to fly, I do not argue

But....
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Here in my country there is a saying "that the customer is always right"
    Many people may be affected by this unpleasantly

Let us bring this discussion back to SSW models. The debate over purchased keys need to be directly between the developer and the purchaser and not aired here. I want to keep this thread open but if the discussion regarding the keys continues the thread will be closed.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Let us bring this discussion back to SSW models. The debate over purchased keys need to be directly between the developer and the purchaser and not aired here. I want to keep this thread open but if the discussion regarding the keys continues the thread will be closed.
    You're right, I have finished here
    Help is lost!

Zsolt

Well I think this very interesting information to us all and Zsolt is doing us a favour by telling how the matters are.

Well... even if it's not the easiest plane to run on your computer (I spent 2 days to figure out how to manually initialize...), is
    a demanding plane that I had quite some time to fly in FSX... Currently the only plane that "forces" me to check regularly my speed
    and decent rate. My thanks to SSW for the plane, as also zsolt for this excellent HAF skin !...

My Military Flight Videos :

Well,I think it's time to spend some words (and these,by SSW staff will be the last time) about our policy.
    If a user gets a key,it is possible for him to change the key for free for these reasons: hardware upgrade,hardware change,OS change,total PC change,and whatsoever related to a change.
    And it's for FREE.
    Once again,FREE.
    IF a user wants to get an ADDITIONAL key,due to the fact that he uses TWO PC,the second key is 50% discounted.
    Same rule for the third key.
    This is a rule that SSW applies since it's born,and it's clearly written on our website.
    Thanks,
    Alessandro.
    [edit] From this point of the thread,no further clarificarions will be given concerning installations,problems,ecc. One,because is off topic,and two because all our customers can (and we will be glad if) use the official forum. Just to talk about this point,think about the fact that is surely more efficient talk about a problem (and find the solution) in the right place. The risk of posting a problem in a simulation forum is that the problem could be missed from us (and,maybe,from other users that should have the same problem).
    I hope you all will understand our point of view.
    Thanks again.
    Last edited by PLUTO16; November 28th, 2014 at 14:50.

Talking of keys..

My C: drive was trashed by a virus a couple of days ago. Nothing else was hit and my FSX drive is in tact (though I've had to reinstall FSX to get it into the registry). My plan was to copy the old airplanes folder straight into the new FSX install but.. I remembered the dll. I take it this will mean a new install of the F104G and a new activation key or.. could I simply reinstall it (to get the lines in the dll) and use my current key? The new FSX is on the same drive as before and is using the same name (I renamed the last install).

ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto12 View Post
    Very simple
    Because we have an official forum as all the other SH and it is not this one...simply and clear!
    Emanuele
    Anyway, I put the question to the "simply and clear" SSW forum
    15 members saw it, but I did not get answers exist, only that I have a problem?

Zsolt

Looks like the keys discussion has returned. Time to close this one down. The original topic was the SSW Model so we are off topic.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Members who have read this thread: 4