Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SSW Models

SSW Models

High fidelity FSX/P3D military aircraft models WEEK END DISCOUNT

STARTING FORM NOV 21 2014

COUPON CODE : CRAZYWEEK

ALL INFORMATION HERE : http://www.simskunkworks.com/web/index.php

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crazyweek.jpg   Immagine.jpg  
    Last edited by andrea6811; November 21st, 2014 at 02:20.

Can you quote the reduced prices here? Random shopper cannot enter their shop...

A waste of time for me I'm afraid. As the SSW site says.. you have to be registered to purchase from there. I registered and never received account activation. In fact.. all I've received since registering there is a Hotmail account full of spam/junk email!!

ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    A waste of time for me I'm afraid. As the SSW site says.. you have to be registered to purchase from there. I registered and never received account activation. In fact.. all I've received since registering there is a Hotmail account full of spam/junk email!!

ATB
    DaveB
    I can activate you, tell me your e-mail and i will create a new account for you

ANdrea

PM sent

ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    PM sent

ATB
    DaveB
    You are active now

F-84 texture problem

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	15548

Name:	5-822.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	15549

Any idea?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post

Any idea?
    Whats's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by andrea6811 View Post
    Whats's the problem?
    too dark,
    Please check my pics
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Wrong thread for this discussion. Good way to kill potential sales.

But anyway, check the format of the textures. They may be DDS now but they might not have been originally. "Extended 32 bit 888-8" BMPs (and some others no doubt) will look dark like that after converting to DDS. Might need to convert to DXT3 or DXT5 first and then to DDS. Also make sure there is a cfg file in the texture folder. Sometimes it's as simple as that.

Hope this helps.

Is the F-104S a nice model or would the 104G be better. Certainly more repaint potential with the G since I think Italy and Turkey were the only S model operators while most of NATO flew the G at one time. Sounds like I'm convincing myself towards the G but would like to hear from others who have either or both.

too dark,
    Please check my pics
    This is non edited image from fsx.

Black Friday is coming too !

Im thinking too about this F-84, demo is still present?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by andrea6811 View Post
    This is non edited image from fsx.

different Alu

Any idea?

Zsolt...
    the texture are all in the right format....
    open the texture .cfg of the folder texture.5822, there are wrong entries..
    these are the correct ones

[fltsim]
    fallback.1=..\..\..\SSW-F84F-TEXTURES\fuselage.5822
    fallback.2=..\..\..\SSW-F84F-TEXTURES\fuselage.common
    fallback.3=..\..\..\SSW-F84F-TEXTURES\fuselage.bumpspec.common
    fallback.4=..\..\..\SSW-F84F-TEXTURES\cockpit.common

Regards
    Emanuele

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto12 View Post
    Zsolt...
    the texture are all in the right format....
    open the texture .cfg of the folder texture.5822, there are wrong entries..
    these are the correct ones

[fltsim]
    fallback.1=..\..\..\SSW-F84F-TEXTURES\fuselage.5822
    fallback.2=..\..\..\SSW-F84F-TEXTURES\fuselage.common
    fallback.3=..\..\..\SSW-F84F-TEXTURES\fuselage.bumpspec.common
    fallback.4=..\..\..\SSW-F84F-TEXTURES\cockpit.common

Regards
    Emanuele
    Hi Emanuele,

Yes great thanks,but this is UBUNTU

Zsolt

Hi Emanuele,

Zsolt
    Something is wrong, here looks ok: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...dy-for-the-sky .

Btw. Is it present still the demo of F-84?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Hi Emanuele,

Zsolt
    Hi Zsolt...
    before the ten pack...with the ten pack is become a SOLO...as reported from the title
    Regards
    Emanuele

Hi Zsolt...
    before the ten pack...with the ten pack is become a SOLO...as reported from the title
    Regards
    Emanuele
    Available in Ten Pack?

Available in Ten Pack?
    Zsolt..you have already the ten pack....
    If you see the thumbnail there is a yellow sign : "Ten Pack"...and the aircraft title report "Fighter Bomber Solo"...
    In our later installer the "ten Pack" is inside the main installer.....there is a new "Ten Pack MkII" with others livreries and it is avaliable from our Forum under "User Benefits".
    Regards
    Emanuele

Zsolt..you have already the ten pack....
    If you see the thumbnail there is a yellow sign : "Ten Pack"...and the aircraft title report "Fighter Bomber Solo"...
    In our later installer the "ten Pack" is inside the main installer.....there is a new "Ten Pack MkII" with others livreries and it is avaliable from our Forum under "User Benefits".
    Regards
    Emanuele
    Thank you!

Zsolt

Phew! This shopping, installing and activating is not for children!

different Alu

I think the MO ANG one is one I did, and I spent a lot of time on the natural metal finish, simply because I preferred the way I did it. No criticism of Alessandro or SSW intended, but I found the originals quite dark.

One other point; I know with a few textures the alpha channel only shows in DX10 and in DX9 the skin looks very dark.

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by DaveQ View Post
    I think the MO ANG one is one I did, and I spent a lot of time on the natural metal finish, simply because I preferred the way I did it. No criticism of Alessandro or SSW intended, but I found the originals quite dark.

One other point; I know with a few textures the alpha channel only shows in DX10 and in DX9 the skin looks very dark.

DaveQ
    The Ten Pack solved the problem

Quote Originally Posted by William Njurmi View Post
    Phew! This shopping, installing and activating is not for children!
    hahahaha.. no, it certainly isn't. Neither is it for people of a 'certain age'

Thanks to Andrea, I finally got my account activated then couldn't decide whether to get the G or the S. Got the G in the end! Installed then jumped in to find I really DID need an activation code for it Once more, a quick PM to Andrea who advised the activation code had been sent. A short while later.. we were up and off. A trip to Youtube was required in order to get the ADI up and running but I was happy that was the only thing I needed help with.. that is until I came to steer on the ground. Found a reference in the Zipper info file (which I've yet to try) and will give it a go next time. I have to say I'm happy with what I've seen so far. It flies better than I'd hoped and isn't the complete mare I'd expected An engine with what passes for wings is never going to be agile but it's a lot less skittish than say, the default FA-18 and rather more fun to fly. I'm suitably impressed.
    EDIT: Oh.. for those in VAT areas.. the prices quoted at SSW don't include VAT.

ATB
    DaveB
    Last edited by DaveB; November 21st, 2014 at 10:23. Reason: added final note

Members who have read this thread: 4