SSW Models - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SSW Models

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    A very nice repaint..But historically incorrect. The livery you did is a CF-104,the cockpit layout is completely different from the "G" version.

Quote Originally Posted by PLUTO16 View Post
    A very nice repaint..But historically incorrect. The livery you did is a CF-104,the cockpit layout is completely different from the "G" version.
    Thank you my Friend

Then why do I see a CF733 folder in the SSW F-104G package?

If I remember correctly, you have forgotten your the beacon light (G model)
    It does not incorrect?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Sometimes, you have to go with what you've got Pluto I've often bought models I wouldn't otherwise have bought because of the repaints available. While not for the purist.. I think this is much better than putting a BA/BOAC livery on a Tupolev! That's a paint too far

ATB
    DaveB

Ok,we left the "canadian patch" to our VAAFSE purposes,due to some users that use this livery in multiplayer effort (is a "controlled mistake" and you have to edit the aircraft.cfg to use it).

Could you please be so patient to explain the problems with lightning system of the zipper?

By the way...some extra....SSW Tornado IDS work in progress:

Bye,Ale

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Sometimes, you have to go with what you've got Pluto I've often bought models I wouldn't otherwise have bought because of the repaints available. While not for the purist.. I think this is much better than putting a BA/BOAC livery on a Tupolev! That's a paint too far

ATB
    DaveB
    Sure it is!!

Tornado looks nice!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Tornado looks nice!
    +1 Got a VC shot?
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Nice! Is this available anywhere for download?
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

Nice plane to fly... But where is the HUD aimpoint switch in the F-104G model ?...
    My Military Flight Videos :

Btw Id like to raport two next bugs in F-84F. Wrong thumbnail and textures problem in one model (SOLO, Ten pack).
    Default installation of 1.4 v from SSW Store.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Btw Id like to raport two next bugs in F-84F. Wrong thumbnail and textures problem in one model (SOLO, Ten pack).

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Yoyo...
    as said at the beginning of the thread...for the too dark looking texture the problem is in the texture.cfg

open the texture .cfg of the folder texture.5822, there are wrong entries..
    these are the correct ones

[fltsim]
    fallback.1=..\..\..\SSW-F84F-TEXTURES\fuselage.5822
    fallback.2=..\..\..\SSW-F84F-TEXTURES\fuselage.common
    fallback.3=..\..\..\SSW-F84F-TEXTURES\fuselage.bumpspec.common
    fallback.4=..\..\..\SSW-F84F-TEXTURES\cockpit.common

We will correct the thumbnail in the next version

Some news about the landing gear....the problem is about the key accelerator you use for the landing gear. There is no problem n the internal or external model if you use the default toggle Key (G)..but there is the problem (only in the internal model) if you use the two key events "landing Gear UP" or "Landing Gear Down"...we will correct it , into the next version...

Regards the shacking, we have found a solution, and we are testing it......when it will be ready, I think that we will made a little patch to correct also others minor bugs
    Regards
    Emanuele

Earlier in this thread I said I thought this was mine - many apologies, it's not. I did publish a repaint of 'Boots IV' but this isn't it. I'm sure Alessandro has done his own with his usual great skill!

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto12 View Post

Some news about the landing gear....the problem is about the key accelerator you use for the landing gear. There is no problem n the internal or external model if you use the default toggle Key (G)..but there is the problem (only in the internal model) if you use the two key events "landing Gear UP" or "Landing Gear Down"...we will correct it , into the next version...

Regards the shacking, we have found a solution, and we are testing it......when it will be ready, I think that we will made a little patch to correct also others minor bugs
    Regards
    Emanuele
    Very, very great news!
    I can be a beta tester of this .

When to defuel

Emanuele, Please let me ask one last question:

My notes on my F-84F state that I should "Change fuel load (Alt key etc.) ONLY after the aircraft is loaded up". I have been all through my SSW documents - and can not find anything about changing fuel before (or after) Initializing with SSW. Is this true that I should only change fuel load after Initialization (or can I change fuel load during it's FSX selection)? Is this also true with my F-104G and F-104S?

Best regards, Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    Emanuele, Please let me ask one last question:

My notes on my F-84F state that I should "Change fuel load (Alt key etc.) ONLY after the aircraft is loaded up". I have been all through my SSW documents - and can not find anything about changing fuel before (or after) Initializing with SSW. Is this true that I should only change fuel load after Initialization (or can I change fuel load during it's FSX selection)? Is this also true with my F-104G and F-104S?

Best regards, Bill
    Hi Bill,
    to change fuel in all our models you have to use the dedicated panel configurator (the one you can use to add weapons, tanks etc)...there you can refuel or empty the fuel tanks. I suggest to do not touce the fuel and payload configurator of FSX, because it can cause malfunctions
    Best regards
    Emanuele

Icon26

Hi Pluto12

I have just got your F-104G model, and it sure is an interesting plane to fly.

The plane should be correctly activated, and I have had it airborne a few times.

However I have this this problem on start up, that sometimes the lady says the plane is initialized and I am ready to go.

But mostly she says, the plane it NOT initialized, please do it manually.

What is causing this, and how do I eventually initialize this thing manually?

Best regards Soeren

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Hi Pluto12

I have just got your F-104G model, and it sure is an interesting plane to fly.

The plane should be correctly activated, and I have had it airborne a few times.

However I have this this problem on start up, that sometimes the lady says the plane is initialized and I am ready to go.

But mostly she says, the plane it NOT initialized, please do it manually.

What is causing this, and how do I eventually initialize this thing manually?

Best regards Soeren
    Hi Soeren
    if the model is not activated you will have a CTD..or the sim will go into pause if the key become invalid...so I think that all is correct.
    The problem about initilization depends in How you close the simulation the last time you use it. Normally FSX load at start up the default flight....you can change the aircraft and all the other things, but the system status (engine, elctrical..etc) is loaded from the default flight.
    I can suggest to load the the money bravo.....to shut it down...avionics off..battery off etc.....wait about 30 seconds and save that condition/flight as default flight.
    Then try to load the Zipper and all should be ok without problem.

By the way, you can manually initialize the airplane with the button on the weapon configurator panel (I think Shift-2)...if you open it, there is a yellow button for the manual initialization...click on it, and wait for the beatching Betty
    Hope this helps
    Regards
    Emanuele

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto12 View Post
    Hi Soeren
    if the model is not activated you will have a CTD..or the sim will go into pause if the key become invalid...so I think that all is correct.
    The problem about initilization depends in How you close the simulation the last time you use it. Normally FSX load at start up the default flight....you can change the aircraft and all the other things, but the system status (engine, elctrical..etc) is loaded from the default flight.
    I can suggest to load the the money bravo.....to shut it down...avionics off..battery off etc.....wait about 30 seconds and save that condition/flight as default flight.
    Then try to load the Zipper and all should be ok without problem.

By the way, you can manually initialize the airplane with the button on the weapon configurator panel (I think Shift-2)...if you open it, there is a yellow button for the manual initialization...click on it, and wait for the beatching Betty
    Hope this helps
    Regards
    Emanuele

Thankyou very much Pluto12.

That did the trick. It must be loaded after one of the native P3D planes have been loaded as the default plane.

Happy customer

Soeren

SSW Dedicated Configurator

Hi Emanuele,

Thank you for the advise to always use the SSW dedicated configuration panel to adjust (raise/lower) my SSW aircraft fuel. I have tried to lower my total weight (F-104S/ASA) to less that 16,100 lbs by using the SSW Configuration Panel. I selected the wing tip tanks and lowered their fuel to 6 lbs fuel in each (mouse over the "refuel" under those tanks to see fuel in them). I lowered the fuel in my CL (fuselage) tank (selected "Refuel Fun", and then "Refuel" under the CL tank). I can NOT get the total weight under 16,586 lbs. - which is higher than the maximum landing weight. Is there any way to lower the internal fuel so that the total weight is less than about 16,000 lbs? I also looked for your "yellow button" on the panel that will manually initialize (in case I ever need it). I can not find it on my SSW Configuration Panel. Where is it located?

Best regards, Bill

Hi Emanuele,

Thank you for the advise to always use the SSW dedicated configuration panel to adjust (raise/lower) my SSW aircraft fuel. I have tried to lower my total weight (F-104S/ASA) to less that 16,100 lbs by using the SSW Configuration Panel. I selected the wing tip tanks and lowered their fuel to 6 lbs fuel in each (mouse over the "refuel" under those tanks to see fuel in them). I lowered the fuel in my CL (fuselage) tank (selected "Refuel Fun", and then "Refuel" under the CL tank). I can NOT get the total weight under 16,586 lbs. - which is higher than the maximum landing weight. Is there any way to lower the internal fuel so that the total weight is less than about 16,000 lbs? I also looked for your "yellow button" on the panel that will manually initialize (in case I ever need it). I can not find it on my SSW Configuration Panel. Where is it located?

Best regards, Bill
    Hi Bill..
    The F 104 has a GW with internal tank filled of about 21600lbs in a clean configuration. For this reason if you empty the internal tank you get a GW of about 16000lbs, which is totally correct. Where did you read that the maximum weight for landing should be less than 16000lbs?

The button I mean, is the "Cold&Dark" one
    Regards
    Emanuele

Hi Emanuele,

Best regards, Bill
    The yellow "button " is the cold and dark button as you can see here

LAU-10 bug?

Hello SSW Team,

LAU-10 bug?
    I noticed when I use the rocket pod LAU-10 it after shot not eliminated the rocket count
    The last rounds disappears LAU-10
    Is it a bug?

Zsolt

Just a question (but I have no idea than its a model of F-84F of SSW or something else). Last two times I noticed than after long flight on Thunderstreak (solo model, more than 40 minutes of flying) I heared "windows error sound" few times but without any messages, pause of FSX ect.

Its a something like recurrent sound of error only. Someone noticed too same or its my phobia only? ; >

Members who have read this thread: 4