AS/Virtavia A-6E Intruder FDE Update

Thread: AS/Virtavia A-6E Intruder FDE Update

AS/Virtavia A-6E Intruder FDE Update

I have updated the flight dynamics and a bunch of other little ditties for the AlphaSim Intruder (both clean and dirty models). I am just waiting for my testers to report back to let me know they are OK to release.

Hopefully I will get the thumbs up soon and will then zip them up and send them to Phil and post them here.

Fantastic

Bill

I appreciate all these FDE mods! I wouldn't have a clue how to do them (or repaints, or scenery creation, or anything of the sort!), so this is great! Thanks for your efforts NC

Whether it is the Virtavia or Razbam, the Intruder is a favorite of mine for carrier ops. The wingtip spoilers, for me at least, make it easier to control the approach speed to the deck. NC

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	103.0 KB 
ID:	15230

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by mal998 View Post
    I have updated the flight dynamics and a bunch of other little ditties for the AlphaSim Intruder (both clean and dirty models). I am just waiting for my testers to report back to let me know they are OK to release.

Hopefully I will get the thumbs up soon and will then zip them up and send them to Phil and post them here.
    Mal998:

I have bookmarked the posts where you were updating the FDE models for the Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk models and you were waiting for the testers to get back to you.

I did not realize that you were doing anything with the Virtavia A-6 Intruder and I am somewhat confused.

Are you now intending to post the updated FDE's for the Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk or the Virtavia A-6 Intruder ?? Or perhaps both of them ??

Quote Originally Posted by glh View Post
    Mal998:

I have bookmarked the posts where you were updating the FDE models for the Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk models and you were waiting for the testers to get back to you.

I did not realize that you were doing anything with the Virtavia A-6 Intruder and I am somewhat confused.

Are you now intending to post the updated FDE's for the Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk or the Virtavia A-6 Intruder ?? Or perhaps both of them ??
    That would be both eventually. Mitch let me check out the new A-6 FDE and it is a joy to fly now.

Members who have read this thread: 3