A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Scenery Objects

Description: THIS IS FOLDER FSX-SOL02.ZIP A REPACKAGING OF AN OLDER SCENERY OBJECT LIBRARY THAT CONTAINS MANY LIBRARIES BY MANY CREATORS. I DO NOT KNOW WHO THEY ALL ARE.MANY OF THE LIBRARY OBJECTS ARE FS9 BUT SEEM TO WORK WELL IN FSX. USE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK! ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE WORKED WELL FOR ME I MAKE NO PROMISES TO ANYONE AS EVERY COMPUTER IS DIFFERENT.

I AM RE-RELEASING THESE IN 2 DOWNLOADS TO REDUCE THE FILE SIZE FOR UPLOADING. YOU WILL NEED BOTH FOLDERS TO SEE ALL OF THE OBJECTS INCLUDED IN THIS LIBRARIES. AFTER YOU DOWNLOAD THEM YOU CAN CONSOLIDATE THEM BACK into ONE FOLDER AS THEY WERE ORIGINALLY.

I included a folder to do this is you so wish to. It is titled "fsx-sol 03" You can rename it anything you wish.

INSTALLATION OF FSX_SOL02:

1. Unzip to a place on your PC where you can find it, I like to put the unzipped folder on the desk top or in my downloads folder; it doesn't matter as long as you can find it.

2. Open the unzipped folder, you will see 2 folders.Both have a scenery and texture folder.

Copy and paste the contents of both scenery folders into the fsx-sol03 scenery folder.
Copy and paste the contents of both texture folders into the fsx-sol03 texture folder.

(The fsx-sol03 folder is included in the first download titled FSX_SOL01)

Now add to FSX.

1. Copy and paste folder fsx_sol03 into your FSX/Addon Scenery folder
2. Go to the scenery library
3. Open the FSX Addon Scenery
4. Click on the folder you added (fsx_sol03) and add it to the scenery library.

That is it. let FSX build the scenery as usual and you will have many objects to use in your scenery creating.I hope the instructions are not too complicated, I am trying to get better at making my instruction simpler to understand.I do make mistakes though so bare with me and if you feel a need to contact me. I am adding my contact info below.

Legal Stuff: I take NO credit for anything in these libraries. I did not create any of them. I saw that this was a wonderful library collection and that it was no longer available to the public. All credit goes to the good-hearted creators who make there many wonderful libraries!!!!!!!!

This is completely free ware and as such is not permitted to be sold under any circumstances. You use this library at you own risk.

If you have questions or comments you may contact me at:

Dan Culver

http://fsxmania.com/home.html

Or leave me a message in the forum.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX_Scenery_Object_Library_02_and_03.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.