Congresswoman asks for Kurt Busch's suspension

Thread: Congresswoman asks for Kurt Busch's suspension

Lightbulb Congresswoman asks for Kurt Busch's suspension

Did she want a suspension for Tony Stewart?
    https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nasca...173419062.html

Icon2

And the response from Busch's lawyer...
    http://www.sportingnews.com/nascar/s...ter-suspension

this whole thing is bothersome to me....even though im a male,and over 6'4" (at the time i weighed 230 pounds)i was abused by a female partner,she did several of the actions directly infront of two police officers,yet decided to stick to her story that i had both raped and bodily assaulted her,and she had done nothing to me,i had glass shards embedded in my scalp,several deep lacerations to my arms and chest and almost lost an eye from her hitting the side of my head with a bottle,yes i pushed her away and i protected myself,but i fled the house and called for help,she stood in the livingroom ,infront of the main window and bit herself on the arm,,hard enough to draw blood,she then stabbed herself with a small steak knife,and then came running outside screaming at the cops that i had tried to kill her,and that was what it was all about...remember..TWO POLICE officers saw her..and she still "vehemently denied" she ever touched me.

i tell this because buschs gf says she fled the rv (bus) and went to the bus nextdoor where she was givin help..ice packs and for an eye injury,and that the bruises and "other things" ,im asuming hand prints on her face,were photographed...yet kurt vehemently denies it happened and that its all a fabrication,well some one was witness to the brusing and to the application of the ice packs,and that someone prolly took the photos...i think the congresswoman is out of line,but so is nascar (for doing nothing at all so far) and the lawyer for attempting to downplay the situation ..and seemingly making her out to be over reacting to nothing.something happened..and there are witnesses from that second bus and whom ever took the photos...so kurt needs to be carefull at this point..he already has two strikes against him..and we all heard him say over the team radio (live mind you) he was going to kill jimmy spencer..this he also vehemently denied as well.

his arrogance is going to catch up to him soon...and btw..most abusers.male or female are very arrogant and self assured...some see that as a good thing...i see it as a danger sign.

Icon2

As with Stewart,
    We'll just have wait for the legal system to sort this out....

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    Buschs gf
    EX-girlfriend, they broke up a week before the incident supposedly occurred.
    Derry Hoggatt
    2014-2017, 2019+ Around the World Race Team Outhouse

Quote Originally Posted by P51FAN View Post

yep thanks,i was generalizing.

Quote Originally Posted by P51FAN View Post
    And she waited over a month before filing charges, so there is likely no evidence to prove or disprove an assault. Sorry, innocent until proven guilty and NASCAR is doing the right thing by allowing him to race until guilt is proved. My feeling is that she is a jilted lover and is looking for revenge or maybe some money. Just a hunch.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

she has publicly stated the reason she waited was due to a custody case over her son,with her ex-husband.as i stated above,there are witnesses,kurt has a record of violent outbursts,remember when he had a meltdown and threw tools at the team members when HE wrecked the car by himself?..was thier fault he over drove the corner..kurt is one of those people who wont take ownership of his own actions..period.its allways someone elses fault...i shared about my ex gf,my father is a narcissist and refuses to take responsibility for his actions as well..

well just wait n watch....ill say no more on this.

She has publicly stated the reason she waited was due to a custody case over her son with her ex-husband.
    If she really had been assaulted she should have gone to the police immediately. Not wait over a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    And she waited over a month before filing charges, so there is likely no evidence to prove or disprove an assault. Sorry, innocent until proven guilty and NASCAR is doing the right thing by allowing him to race until guilt is proved. My feeling is that she is a jilted lover and is looking for revenge or maybe some money. Just a hunch.
    I think it was in a NASCAR Illustrated, but I remember reading that some of Driscoll's friends described her as a "bulldog".
    Derry Hoggatt

i disagree on the time period..when dealing with a person who is ( in my opinion,is a pathological liar) you need to plan your moves,if you just run to the teacher screaming he hit me he hit me...the bully is going to lie and try to manipulate the situation to his (or her) advantage.i think she was smart in what she has done...she waited until her custody issues were done,or else he might have attacked her that way,which he would have..and given the "vehemently denies" statement,even when we know there were witnesses ,her son,and whom ever it was in the "bus" next door,remember in the "lot" his bus was in..was the drivers lot,it had to be a driver or owners bus,why would that person lie too?..they wont..

i had said that i wasnt going to comment anymore,but it really grates on my ass when people believe its not true unless something happens immediately...no offense to P51 here..

i had said that i wasnt going to comment anymore,but it really grates on my ass when people believe its not true unless something happens immediately...no offense to P51 here..
    How long she waited to report this "incident" is not the only reason I do not believe Driscoll's story at all.
    Derry Hoggatt

We know the man and roughing up a woman is the type of thing he might do. But we and the police and the motor mouth congresswoman who should know better don't really know anything. So Bush should be left alone until he is arrested or the case dropped. Now Kyle Bush is a different story, he should be locked up for at least 20 years just in case he might have done something!

Members who have read this thread: 1