A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Scenery Objects

Description: For use with FSX

THIS IS FOLDER FSX_SOL01.ZIP IS A REPACKAGING OF AN OLDER SCENERY OBLJECT LIBRAY THAT CONTAINS MANY LIBRARIES BY MANY CREATORS. I DO NOT KNOW WHO THEY ALL ARE.MANY OF THE LIBRARY OBJECTS ARE FS9 BUT SEEM TO WORK WELL IN FSX. USE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK! ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE WORKED WELL FOR ME I MAKE NO PROSISES TO ANYONE AS EVERY COMPUTOR IS DIFFERENT.

I AM RE-RELEASING THESE IN 2 DOWNLOADS TO REDUCE THE FILE SIZE FOR UPLOADING.yOU WILL NEED BOTH FOLDERS TO SEE ALL OF THE OBJECTS INCLUDED IN THIS LIBRAY(S). AFTER YOU DOWN LOAD THEM it is best to consolidate THEM BACK INto ONE FOLDER AS THEY WERE ORIGINALLY. I included instructiona and a folder to do this. It is titled "fsx-sol 03" You can rename it anyhting you wish.

INSTALLATION OF FSX_SOL01:

1 Unzip to a place on your pc where you can find it, I like to put the unzipped folder on the desk top or in my downloads folder, It doesn't matter as long as you can find it.

2 Open the unzipped folder, you will see 2 folders. Unzip folder titled FSX_SOL1). It will have another folder inside titled FSX_SOL1. It has a scenery and texture folder. The other folder is titled fsx-sol03, it also has a scenery and texture folder (both are empty).

3 Copy and paste the contence of the scenery folder of the FSX_SOL1 folder into the fsx-sol 03 SCENERY folder.

4 Copy and paste the contence of the texture folder of the FSX_SOL1 folder into the fsx-sol03 TEXTURE folder.

This finishes part one of the install!

Now you are ready for the second dowwnload titled FSX-SOL02.ZIP there WILL BE SIMILAR INSTRUCTIONS in the README txt.

Note: I am trying to get better at making my instruction simpler to understand.I do make mistakes though so bare with me and if you feel a need to contact me with comments or questions. I am adding my contact info below.

Legal Stuff: I take NO credit for anything in these libraries. I did not create any of them. I saw that this was a woderful library collection and that it was no longer available to the public. All credit goes to the good hearted creators who make there many wonderful libraries.!!!!!!!!

This is completely free ware and as such is not permitted to be sold under any cercumstances. You use this library at you own risk.

If you have questions or comments you may contact me at:

Dan Culver

http://fsxmania.com/home.html

Or leave me a messeage in the forum

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX_Scenery_Object_Library_01.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.