M2M Mirage 2000 Build 0.9826 out
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: M2M Mirage 2000 Build 0.9826 out

M2M Mirage 2000 Build 0.9826 out

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Just beautifull !... Is there a Greek livery ? Or is there gonna be one ?...
    My Military Flight Videos :

Quote Originally Posted by xpelekis View Post

Quote Originally Posted by xpelekis View Post
    Yes there is.

Cheers,
    Hank

Thanks for the heads up!

Unfortunately the necessary TacPac
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Unfortunately the necessary TacPac
    Look on it as an investment.

Dave

that looks amazing
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    that looks amazing
    It is an amazing addition to the FSX stable. Mine doing a low pass by my home airport -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-11-12_12-3-45-12.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	14978
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Zsolt, you are a painting machine/maestro! You absolutely should sell your wares as they are simply amazing. The fact that you freely give them is a phenomenal gift and we are blessed to have such a talented artist, as well as so many other artists, in our gathering. Thank you for keeping the bar held high.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    Zsolt, you are a painting machine/maestro! You absolutely should sell your wares as they are simply amazing. The fact that you freely give them is a phenomenal gift and we are blessed to have such a talented artist, as well as so many other artists, in our gathering. Thank you for keeping the bar held high.
    The tigermeet 2012 is from metal2mesh, made in-house.

Jose Valdez.

Quote Originally Posted by joanvalley View Post
    The tigermeet 2012 is from metal2mesh, made in-house.

Jose Valdez.

My apologies if it was someone else work, it's simply amazingly good! My hat's off to the artist. That being said, Zsolt still has some fantastic paints that he's displayed on this site. Thank you to all artists.

Matt

Selling is out of the question due to EULA.
    That paint is not free but part of the official M2M M2000 package.

Hank

My apologies if it was someone else work, it's simply amazingly good! My hat's off to the artist. That being said, Zsolt still has some fantastic paints that he's displayed on this site. Thank you to all artists.
    I 100% agree!

Jose.

Quote Originally Posted by hae5904 View Post
    Selling is out of the question due to EULA.
    That paint is not free but part of the official M2M M2000 package.

Hank
    Hank, I completely understand and it was not meant with sincerity, just a comment in general. Admittedly, the Mirage isn't really my taste, but it's the showcased paints that have been demonstrated here that have really given me much consideration about purchasing this beauty. With that being said, it's always been the beautiful paints presented mostly on this site, that have often driven my wallet getting lighter. So, again, thank you to all of you artists that take so much time and pride in brining to life those otherwise lifeless polygons. You're my heroes.

Matt

Nice paint job!

This aircraft is in no way 'cheap', but it is seriously value for money.

Everything, including the exceptional textures, is well above average for FSX.

Dave

Wow - what a great "paintjob" Zsolt ! It looks amazing with the "old" colors. Is it available somewhere ?

Kindly regards

Dirk

I hope that with the release it will not required the tacpack to see something hanging on the wings!

Members who have read this thread: 6