alabeo PA32 SARATOGA II TC FSX/P3D Out!

Thread: alabeo PA32 SARATOGA II TC FSX/P3D Out!

alabeo PA32 SARATOGA II TC FSX/P3D Out!

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quote Originally Posted by CODY View Post
    Well???........... Did ya get it?
    not yet soon i wanna hear what others think of it first
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    not yet soon i wanna hear what others think of it first
    Yup...Me too...

well i got it will let you know how it is

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

I will be really disappointed if the true airspeed adjustment scale on the airspeed indicator works properly, because it doesn't on the carenado pa46 Malibu.

I bought it because I really like the GTN 750 - this is all from P3D btw

All around for 30 bucks its decent. I like how it handles. It's not a super fast single but it could carry a few bodies and luggage far away and at high altitudes. I did a short flight at lower level cruise (6000) and got about 167 ktas at best power (well 80% per the manua; - 32" 2400rpm, leaned). Since it is TCed it will go a lot higher and I think this plane typically would be a long hauler type with O2 onboard. Anyway it flies well.

At night and day it looks pretty well. Typical Carenado flood interior lighting with one switch for alphanumerics backlighting. There's blue OH lighting as well. In the daytime there's a nice gauge reflection at certain angles, gives the panel depth. There's not really "systems depth" but I didn't expect much, this being from Alabeo. I kinda hoped it was 25 bucks but inflation I guess lol! I do use the GTN 750 installed - the nav2 is carenado's default-based 430 gauge. There's no DME which I had hoped they'd put in. (I requested one because unlike the RXP 530W which will display distance and radial from a VOR tuned to NAV1, the GTN750 doesn't have this feature. Apparently the word on the street is that Garmin forgot to transfer the feature from their old 530 and a new hardware update will happen for RW users at some point with this very feature. I doubt we'll see it in the F1 version but maybe! Anyway for now I tune the carenado GNS430 to a VOR if I need distance info).

The sounds, IMHO, are not a strong point. They sound muffled and fake inside and out. I guess the exterior idle sounds decent but at full power the exterior sounds like default piston of some sort. I'm not at all familiar with this engine in real life so maybe it's accurate. Still muffled outside at times though. Interior is pretty bad and I wish they modeled ANR headsets like A2A does - where you click the headphone jack that's really nice.

There appears to be a aural checklist on the main panel but it doesn't work. I remember something like this unit in the old FS2002 F1 Meridian. The Orbx Lancair IV-P also has it (and it works too). The engine monitor panel works in general... you can rotate through the various functions with the knob. Autopilot operation is pretty much typical Carenado (hate it or like it hehe). The transponder zero issue has finally been fixed (for a while they were using the same gauge code over and over - anytime user entered a zero digit there was a blank space hehe). There's a weeping wing anti ice switch, pitot heat of course. There's labels for stormscope but not a unit in the panel lol. There's A/C at the far far right panel. Fuel usage says LEFT and RIGHT but both tanks are running out at the same rate. Must be the old "BOTH" bug leftover from my default aircraft flight.

And the TAS calc does sort of work - it's not as nice as the Realair Legacy or Dukes but it works you just can't accurately set the dial - it's more like +/- 2 degrees.

FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Lately I have been flying at night in FSX - no white flashes BtW - thats one reason, but the other reason is that the newest aircraft have really nice lighting effects throughout, especially the panel / instrument lighting.

seems developers are paying more attention to the lighting and or new methods are being discovered and perfected...either way - FSX after dark is pretty f'n sweet
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

the flight 1 GPS looks nice i just dont have the money to spend on it Airplanes for FSX Is where my Money goes takes alot of Yard work for me to get airplanes for fsx my Mom has a Large Yard alot of tree's and stuff Lots of work to be done to earn airplanes....

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Members who have read this thread: 0