Douglas C-47 Skytrain Air Service Berlin Rosinenbomber D-CXXX Repaint.zip

Thread: Douglas C-47 Skytrain Air Service Berlin Rosinenbomber D-CXXX Repaint.zip

Douglas C-47 Skytrain Air Service Berlin Rosinenbomber D-CXXX Repaint.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - Cold War

Description: Jack Olen Bennett was an American civilian pilot and inventor who mainly through his active participation in the Berlin airlift has become known in Germany. In 1948 Captain Bennett was Head of the Frankfurt branch of American Overseas Airlines. Bennett acheived during the airlift over 650 flights and is the only pilot with the most flights in the Berlin Airlift. In 1964, Bennett was awarded the Federal Cross of Merit, First Class. Captain Jack O. Bennett flew 40,000 hours in the sky, and flew 24,000 flights to Berlin. Jack O. Bennett was the first pilot to fly the air bridge delivering potatoes. And he is the only one who remained in Berlin his whole life.

My repaint of Jack O. Bennett is a tribute to him, and Air Service Berlin Rosinenbomber. Thanks to Manfred Jahn for his great model!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Douglas C-47 Skytrain Air Service Berlin Rosinenbomber D-CXXX Repaint.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Nice repaint, and where did the scenery come from?
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Tempelhof

Quote Originally Posted by manfredc3 View Post
    Nice repaint, and where did the scenery come from?
    Hello, I made it myself... Thanks.

Members who have read this thread: 0