RAZBAM Sale;-)

Thread: RAZBAM Sale;-)

RAZBAM Sale;-)

RAZBAM Super Sale at Just Flight. On 'til 10th Nov mmmm.....
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Got one of the Harriers and one of the Corsair II packages, finally. Thanks for the HU !!

Fairchild Metroliner...Yes!

I've been waiting to pick this up on sale...and I did. Flew it KLVN - KMSP and return. Handles pretty nicely.
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

I got the Harrier GR7/9 package. Looks great but I need to ****!
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Hmm.. I already have one of the Corsair packs and the GR7/9 so bagged the Buckeye for no other reason than it's a naval aircraft.. and it was in the sale. It suffers the 'usual' flickering smoke.. nav lights modelled on Halley's Comet and 'loose' FD but.. like the others, it's good on frames. I think I broke the single engine model after a slightly heavy trap (I lost nose-gear steering and the gear wouldn't go up after the subsequent launch) but the later twin engine version was more of a success. On the two I've seen so far, vis out is good for carrier ops.. no ridiculous scarred glass, no HUD's that you can barely see through or glass reflections that make it seem you're flying through a worm hole so it gets a cautionary thumbs up. I may actually get some use out of this one but glad I got it in a sale like the others

ATB
    DaveB

Raz-bam, thank you ma'am...

K

Members who have read this thread: 0