Spot distance

Thread: Spot distance

Spot distance

Has anyone found a program like F1_View.dll that we have for FS9 which would change the eyepoint to plane distance with the mouse wheel? I'm not talking about the zoom factor, I want to leave that at 1:1. I tried Wheelcam 2.7 but cannot get it to work right.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Has anyone found a program like F1_View.dll that we have for FS9 which would change the eyepoint to plane distance with the mouse wheel? I'm not talking about the zoom factor, I want to leave that at 1:1. I tried Wheelcam 2.7 but cannot get it to work right.
    I don't suppose mentioning that a simple alternative is to tie the spot distance keyboard commands to a control on your HOTAS? I've always done it this way. Currently have spot distance tied to a wheel on my Saitek X-55 throttle unit. More convenient than using the mouse wheel IMHO.
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by odourboy View Post
    I don't suppose mentioning that a simple alternative is to tie the spot distance keyboard commands to a control on your HOTAS? I've always done it this way. Currently have spot distance tied to a wheel on my Saitek X-55 throttle unit. More convenient than using the mouse wheel IMHO.

Good idea, I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

I connected it to an unused button on my Saitek joystick and it works perfectly. Thanks again.

Members who have read this thread: 0