Great To See Junior Getting A Clock!

Thread: Great To See Junior Getting A Clock!

Great To See Junior Getting A Clock!

(Dang Gordon fan in me though is a bit anti-climatic...)

Hey All,

Yes I agree - it is good to see junior getting a clock! He doesn't have much time left and needs all the helping hands of time he can get. He was truly appreciative and I really appreciate that.

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

Overall, it was a really good race, exactly what I expected out of a short track. I was happy to see Junior finally win and this was also a big victory for his crew chief, Steve LeTarte.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Great win for Jr!! He said they were going to drink a lot of beer last night, wonder how his head feels today!?!

Members who have read this thread: 0