Wilco Tecnam P2006t v 1.3

Thread: Wilco Tecnam P2006t v 1.3

Wilco Tecnam P2006t v 1.3

Has anyone actually managed to start v 1.3? I'm seriously considering reinstalling the previous version.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

I didn't realize they had put out another patch, will try it out

Hey Roger, it started just fine with 1.3, not sure why it's a prob on your system, although it's usually always running when I load it up, it wasn't after install of 1.3, had to hunt for the starter buttons (oops) power and fuel and the starters buttons fired each one nicely

edit.....mixture controls(now chokes) to the floor for start up....upon loading they were to the full up position, was able to see better trying again in daylight, maybe that will help

1.3 is quite better now.

Tecnam P2006T v1.3 ADDED FEATURES :

GNC255 radio gauge to enable full NAV2 based use. With simulated database update.
    Dimming ability to panel gauges. Three different brightness levels available. As well as off.
    Panel gauge lighting separated from the lighting BUS. This allows gauge only lighting. This means that the gauge lights will no longer turn on with the stock lighting keyboard shortcut.
    Battery correctly shuts everything down including all lights. You will need to return on lights if you turn off the master battery whilst the lights are on.
    Secondary compass removed due to the addition of the GNC255.
    Added the function of turning on and off the 2D popup via the emergency horizon switch (pilot’s side lower panel beneath the breakers).
    New GNC255 manual
    Updated manual and checklists
    The aircraft is VFR/VFR-N and IFR certified.
    Three new liveries (kindly provided by me)

Tecnam P2006T v1.3 IMPROVED FEATURES :

Choke levers modified to work closer to the real thing. No longer are mixture levers during flight.
    Correct trim wheel rotation.
    Improved flight dynamics
    Improved turn coordinator behavior
    Lowered the font size of the DME to allow for larger time amounts. Added indicators once DME is either not tuned or out of range.
    Changed the MD200 gauge compass ring to OBS indicator Changed the MD200 from VOR 1 to VOR 2
    CHT gauge maximums reduced
    All avionics have been added to the avionics BUS. You must switch both avionics switches to the on position for the avionics to work.
    Backlit switches changed to battery BUS.
    Visual indicator for gear added.
    Airspeed indicator gauge texture changed to resemble the real thing.
    Improved night lighting routine for annunciators, gauges, avionics buttons.
    Improved Lighting textures for gauges and avionics.
    Changed emergency lights to cabin lights.
    Tweaked the STEC-55x gauge textures.
    Tweaked FDE to get a slightly better idle thrust figure.
    Electrical configuration tweak.

Inside 1.3 you will find three new repaints made by me. I have nothing to do with Wilco nor the design team.

Now two more repaints are on the way:

This repaint is inside the 1.3, but never published.

This picture shows fictitious Japan Airlines Training P2006T

Real N912PF, Paragon, based in KFMY, Fort Myers, Florida

Quote Originally Posted by ksheadley View Post
    Hey Roger, it started just fine with 1.3, not sure why it's a prob on your system, although it's usually always running when I load it up, it wasn't after install of 1.3, had to hunt for the starter buttons (oops) power and fuel and the starters buttons fired each one nicely

edit.....mixture controls(now chokes) to the floor for start up....upon loading they were to the full up position, was able to see better trying again in daylight, maybe that will help
    Thanks that helped. However I have to keep them to the floor or the engines cut out
    SYSTEM :
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler

Looks like the windshield still has no reflections. Thought this was updated?
    Ark
    --------------------------
    Win7 64-bit
    Asus P6T Deluxe mobo
    Core i7 920 @ 4.0
    6GB G.Skill DDR3 1600
    Evga GTX 480 SC+
    SB X-FI Fatality
    640GB WD "Black"
    Dell 3007WFP-HC 30" LCD / Acer H233H 23" LCD

Re starting V1.3, the only consistent way I've found to start is by using the 2d pop up to turn the avionics on.
    This also sets all the switches to on except for the two overhead fuel pump switches. Turning those on and pushing the
    start buttons starts the engines every time. I don't need to crack the chokes, or conveniently, even change the fuel
    selector switches from their off position.

Control+E works just as well too.

But I've tried half a dozen times to start without using the 2d pop up panel to turn on avionics, and only one
    time was I able to start the engines - and I haven't been able to duplicate that since.

Oh well, lots of other things fixed, including the CHT gauges now not always being maxed out all the time. And very much
    still one of my favourite VFR planes to-date. I certainly don't regret the purchase.

Thanks - Rob

ver 1.3 should be available on flightsim store later today
    Intel 4790K @ 4.8GHz , 16 Gig Cas 10 2100 MHz ram, Nvidia GTX 970, 4Gig Video, Windows 7 64 Bit, Gigabyte GA Z87X-UD3H

Another quick repaint. Fictitious Lufthansa Training.

I will publish all the new repaints the next days.

Thomas

Hello Thomas,
    Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but did you ever publish your N912PF and Lufthansa repaints? I tried searching the SOH library and all the usual sites, but can't seem to find them.

Many thanks.
    -Mark

Long time ago. In 2015 after a crash of my computer I thought I lost all my P2006T repaints. Last week I found some saved files on a separate drive.

So I installed this small Rotax driven bird in P3D3 again in 1.3 var. And was surprised - all is wirking fine there. I decided to upload all my improved repaints here on SOH. I solved some issues with transparencies of windshield window - and voilà...

The Paragon N912PF is also uploaded.

Hope you like them.

Thomas

Many thanks for those Thomas, they look great!
    SYSTEM :

Thanks for sharing these, Thomas.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for these repaints of one of my favorite aircraft to fly.

Members who have read this thread: 3