Bf 109F-4 T Wolfgang Lippert.zip

Thread: Bf 109F-4 T Wolfgang Lippert.zip

Bf 109F-4 T Wolfgang Lippert.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - WWII

Description: This is a repaint (textures only) for the payware Bf 109F by Flight Replicas. http://www.flight-replicas.com/

These textures are an attempt to create High Definition textures. The main exterior textures for the aircraft are all 4096x4096, to allow more crisper details. If you haven't already, you will need to make changes to your cfg file to allow use of the 4096 textures. I recommend the free program from Classics Hangar. http://www.classics-hangar.de/downloads_en.htm There are other programs available out there as well.

My computer is mid to low performance range and these textures do not cause any problems for my system.

This repaint represents the Bf 109F-4 Trop flown by Hauptmann Wolfgang Lippert, II./JG27 Ain-El-Gazala/Libya, November 1941.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Bf 109F-4 T Wolfgang Lippert.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Bf-109

Sir,
    Could you do this repaint for the K-4 as well??? It is a very nice repaint and I don't have the F-4......would like to add to to my K-4 collection!!

Respectfully,
    OS Vista 64 Home Basic
    WD 1.5 TB HD
    EVGA 550Ti 2GB MEM
    GSKILL RIPJAWS 8GB RAM
    Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHZ
    XION High Performance 1000W PS
    FSX/Acceleration

I'm sorry but I do not have the K version. I only have the F and G models.

Bf-109

No worries........just thought I'd ask. Great job on the repaint anyway!!
    OS Vista 64 Home Basic
    WD 1.5 TB HD
    EVGA 550Ti 2GB MEM
    GSKILL RIPJAWS 8GB RAM
    Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHZ
    XION High Performance 1000W PS
    FSX/Acceleration

Members who have read this thread: 1