FSX Blue Angels; still active?

Thread: FSX Blue Angels; still active?

FSX Blue Angels; still active?

I just visited their website, and checked their forums. Doesn't look like much activity for a while. Are they still flying?

Great talent, these guys have. Formation simulation flying is not easy, but they make it look easy!

NC

Justin "Jimi" Hendrix is still around at the FSDreamTeam forum posting updates on the FSXBA Hornet. I'm not sure if the group is still flying airshows, but I think Jimi did re-join the team somewhat recently.

Jimi and the team just recently did a show over at www.msflights.net, so they are definitely still active. I see them on the Teamspeak from time to time.

Yes NC we are still active. This season we have put a hold to airshows to get a couple new members of the team squared away and mainly to work on our new hornet that Jimi has been tweaking. We may have a late show this season but plan to start next year out with El Centro in March.

Come by and see us in the FSX Blue Angels public server on Sunday nights, we try to do our practice in there most Sundays.

Take care!

Harrison "Saint" Frey
    #5 Lead Solo
    FSX Blue Angels

Members who have read this thread: 3