Conversion Needed for Flight Replicas bf-109G series

Thread: Conversion Needed for Flight Replicas bf-109G series

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries

Conversion Needed for Flight Replicas bf-109G series

I recently purchased the Flight Replica bf-109 series at SkyUnlimited. Using Mk_MDLC, I converted the mdl file to CFS2. I used the air and DP files from SU bf109f. It works in CFS2, but some of the canopy panels are blurred, and the gear moves like a tap dancer during take-off. Does anyone have a conversion for this aircraft?

Braveheart

it sounds like the bmps might be your culprit with regards to the canopy. the other would be the suspencion travel in the CFG file. Thats just a guess. I don't know without looking at it.
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

My works Here: http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/JFortin.htm

I am interested on the same model conversion ( skyunlimited 109g ) too.

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries

su bf109G

Blood Hawk and Fani

This download uses the VC as the panel and the bmps are in the texture file. I used Capt. Kirks 109 panel, which works well. I have to use the fs9 aircraft folder or the VC panel is distorted. I can pm you the download if you need it.

braveheart

Can you pm me the converted model ?

Thanks a lot Braveheart !!!!!

Possibility...

Hey guys,

I've done the "F" model, ohhh, about five years ago. If my memory is correct on this one there were some scasm edits needed for the landing gear animation.
    Keyframes in the compression. The biggest issue is the size of the *.mdl. Over 5 megs.

Anyway, was able to get it working within Cfs2. Possibly there are not too many differences between the "F" and "G". No two models are ever the same it seems.

PM me an e-mail address. I'll take a shot at it. No guarantees....but worth a try.

Dave

Members who have read this thread: 1