Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk Weapons Question

Thread: Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk Weapons Question

Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk Weapons Question

Seeing pics of them unloading bombs/Zuni's as in the last screen shot. Would like to fly with twin tanks, empty bomb racks/empty Zuni tubes like in the last pic. Are these dropable in the default a/c (something I missed) - or do you need an add on like TacPac?

expat

Marine Air Over Vietnam 1966

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

I just checked the manual and the "Stores Jett" button will hide the ordnance, but not remove it "simulating a post-mission" state. I would assume that leaves racks, tanks, and tubes, but not cones, bombs, and missiles.I don't think Tacpack pack is supported as the ordnance is part of the model.

Cool. Thanks.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon211 View Post
    I just checked the manual and the "Stores Jett" button will hide the ordnance, but not remove it "simulating a post-mission" state. I would assume that leaves racks, tanks, and tubes, but not cones, bombs, and missiles.I don't think Tacpack pack is supported as the ordnance is part of the model.

Thats right. I made those shots by doing just that. (Jettison stores). this punches off the weps, but leaves the racks.

Members who have read this thread: 0