JustFlight DHC-6 Twin Otter X 50% off

Thread: JustFlight DHC-6 Twin Otter X 50% off

JustFlight DHC-6 Twin Otter X 50% off

50% off this weekend only.

ONLY £11.99 / €13.95 / $16.49 with Discount Code: OTTER

Just head to the JustFlight website. May be of interest to some.

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    So this applies to the older Aerosoft Otter X, not the newer Twin Otter Extended package, right?
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    So this applies to the older Aerosoft Otter X, not the newer Twin Otter Extended package, right?
    Looks like it. Didn't think to check as I already have the Extended package. Just thought some people might still be interested.

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Tried the code on both products, it only works with this one: http://www.justflight.com/product/dhc-6-twin-otter-x
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

just got it thank you for the heads up
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quote Originally Posted by rgatkinson View Post
    Looks like it. Didn't think to check as I already have the Extended package. Just thought some people might still be interested.

Taff
    Looks like the previous iteration. The panels are different. IMHO The Extended would be worth the extra $20 or wait until it is on sale.

Members who have read this thread: 1