Project Cars..questions..

Thread: Project Cars..questions..

Project Cars..questions..

Hey guys,
    i want to have Pcars so bad when it comes out..BUT im nervous about it...does any of you know what the minimum reqs are? and what the max/recommended is?...and what about the shifter setup?..should i just buy a new one when ive got some cash saved up?.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Some bad news first: the release has been postponed until march 2015.
    It will work fine with a Logitech G25 though if you play it on a computer. If you own a PS4, you are out of luck as Sony doesn't support the Logitech wheels on the Playstation.

System requirements are usually released to the public a few weeks before release, but I can tell you my system can run the game at full detail, though I choose to sacrifice a few minor details to get a good framerate.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Just a little comparison I did yesterday between Project Cars and Assetto Corsa; same cars, same tracks and same time of day. AC running at max detail with the framerate locked at 60 and a slightly wider than default viewpoint, pCars with slightly reduced detail (Shadows, particles) running at about 45 fps.

BMW M3GT, Spa-Francorchamps:

Assetto Corsa:

Project Cars:

Mercedes SLS AMG, Nurburgring GP track:

Assetto Corsa:

Project Cars:

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Lotus 49, Silverstone:

Assetto Corsa:

Project Cars:

they look pretty close to me..but why are the interiors so dark in Assetto Corsa?

Members who have read this thread: 0