New artwork from one of our members

Thread: New artwork from one of our members

New artwork from one of our members

Ian Warren is a member here and he does are drawings, wanted to share what I found on his website with you. This Douglas AB-26K is so real looking I had to share it with others that may not know his work. His website is ....http://www.aviation-art-in-action.com/index.html. Enjoy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gunslinger.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	13246
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case
    Asus Xonar Essence STX Audio Card
    Gigabyte Intel Z77 LGA 1155
    Intel I-5 Ivy Bridge 4.5 GHZ OC
    Xigmatek HDT-S1283 CPU Cooler

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Antec 750 Bronze power supply

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

Wn 7 64 bit on 500gb Raptor drive
    2T Storage HD
    Felix Audio Elise Headphone amp, PS Audio Nu Wave DAC Harman-Kardon avr 510 with EV Sentry V Speaker
    Sennheiser HD800 Headphones

Speaking as a former artist with the ASAA, I think that looks really nice.

very cool!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Thanks guys, Mike, JanKees you have anything that might interest you give me a nudge .. guess it would be a bit hard chasing idea's but have one for Don working in my brain case, didn't get much sleep last night thinking of Lockheed Constellations, think a little colour will be required

Blog Entries
    Very nice work their Ian.......
    SoCal Y22......North Pole, Alaska

Thanks Craig, You cant see the detail , the drawings have been reduce so if expanded to size they fizzle out , nice thing I've known Don for now well over .. must be 14 years now and I really going to have to get to the US of A to meet him and Mom , I have never Tiki Toured the US .. only stopoff's .. all airport stuff so I was happy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Warren View Post
    Thanks Craig, You cant see the detail , the drawings have been reduce so if expanded to size they fizzle out , nice thing I've known Don for now well over .. must be 14 years now and I really going to have to get to the US of A to meet him and Mom , I have never Tiki Toured the US .. only stopoff's .. all airport stuff so I was happy.
    No problem Ian.....Your work is really art.....Their are so many airports here in the U.S. You had better plan a couple of years to tour them all.....

Now Ian it has been longer than that, remember when I flew into Christchurch and you and your Dad were plane watching that day, well I was waving at you from the port just in front of the left wing. HE HE!!
    Great work Ian, I wish I had your talent, but mine is just being modest!
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

2T Storage HD
    Felix Audio Elise Headphone amp, PS Audio Nu Wave DAC Harman-Kardon avr 510 with EV Sentry V Speaker

Blog Entries
    Great work Ian, I wish I had your talent, but mine is just being modest![/QUOTE]

So true.....My rendition of art would look like stick planes.

At least yours is identifiable, mine would go on 20 questions, although, Picaso did some weird stuff maybe I should try!
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

2T Storage HD

Quote Originally Posted by dharris View Post
    Now Ian it has been longer than that, remember when I flew into Christchurch and you and your Dad were plane watching that day, well I was waving at you from the port just in front of the left wing. HE HE!!
    Great work Ian, I wish I had your talent, but mine is just being modest!
    Don , I may have to think about the approach, may need four or five different , hells bells who cant get enough off the Connie

Quote Originally Posted by trucker17 View Post
    No problem Ian.....Your work is really art.....Their are so many airports here in the U.S. You had better plan a couple of years to tour them all.....
    Who needs the hotel , I'll just Trucker around the country side with you ... now who SOH address's do we need , ...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Warren View Post
    Who needs the hotel , I'll just Trucker around the country side with you ... now who SOH address's do we need , ...
    No problem their....

First I better get a job, a new passport and I'd be in like Flinn guess it comes with being an ole bachelor boy ... so easy to do

Being single has it's advantages, but after 44 years of marriage as of today, find the right women, and the rest is easy!
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

2T Storage HD

Awesome stuff Ian,i really liked the Stuka drawing/print..good stuff !! and if you make it to the USA...i have an extra RV in the yard that we use for a guest house......you would be more then welcome !!..Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dharris View Post
    Being single has it's advantages, but after 44 years of marriage as of today, find the right women, and the rest is easy!
    I think it just comes down to finding one who is plane nuts ... oi over here

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    Awesome stuff Ian,i really liked the Stuka drawing/print..good stuff !! and if you make it to the USA...i have an extra RV in the yard that we use for a guest house......you would be more then welcome !!..Dave
    Thanks Dave, the drawings are created via pencil/ink scanned, drawn again, the STUKA was only three sheets of printing to get the finished job so in a way the print is an original , that would be something to add to the list .. "The Great Speckled Bird" in action

Members who have read this thread: 2