Attachment 13202

Download: Avsim

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Blog Entries
    Thanks Tim...I can't believe it isn't payware-WOW!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Thanks Tim!

Good to see PWDT still active, gives me some hope that maybe we'll see an FsX native Let-410..
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    Thanks Tim!
    Good to see PWDT still active, gives me some hope that maybe we'll see an FsX native Let-410..
    Amen to that. What a great airplane. . .got it working in FSX and flew it a lot, then tried to get it into P3D and that's where it quit, lol. A native FSX might actually work in P3D though.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

AWESOME!

I was reading about this development probably a year or so ago, and the devs (if they were the same devs) said that they were having problems and it wouldn't continue. VERY glad to see it released!

I was JUST going to post about this. It looks awesome! NC

Hello,

Thank Tim for the information. I was looking for a fsx native version of the wonderful Zlin aircraft model. Thank PWDT team for giving us such wonderful aircraft model. A lot of pleasure in perpective.

Have a good day

Benoit
    ALPHA BLEU CIEL Gmax Ac RESTAURAVIA Royale French Navy

Everyone does need to do themselves a favor and read the flight manual included in the aircraft's folder. The avionics are a bit different than the norm.

Also, I am having trouble switching liveries and panels currently. No matter what variant I choose, I end up getting the blank white one. Check Safeway Ad and Save a Lot Ad. This also means that since since the white one has the retrofitted panel, and some of the other liveries use the older panel, I'm getting texture errors. Looking into this later today...

Haven't seen the texture errors yet, but a quick spin was just wonderful. Thanks for the heads up on this model.

This is a wonderful little flyer in P3Dv2.4, haven't tried in FSX yet, but I presume it shouldn't be an issue....all textures are available, wow that stall horn will get your attention lol, fun little bird, like the removable wheel pants..would be nice to have gauges for us yanks, but that would take away a bit from the persona of this plane....I see trips to the paint shed with this one

Quote Originally Posted by txnetcop View Post
    Thanks Tim...I can't believe it isn't payware-WOW!
    Ted
    It looks like this free addon (6 years ago) of Zlin 142 for FS2004, only updated for FSX.

Here is screen of VC from 2004. Some differences, but textures looks similar:

Nice addon!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Looks like my texture issue was just a fluke. Everything seems to be working fine.

Yoyo, the team rebuilt it from the ground up for FSX.
    It is the same team that did the original though. One thing you'll notice with the new one is two different panel variants available.

This will get a lot of use!

Lovely, I've logged many hours in the FS9 one! Great to have it back
    Anneke

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    It looks like this free addon (6 years ago) of Zlin 142 for FS2004, only updated for FSX.

Here is screen of VC from 2004. Some differences, but textures looks similar:

Nice addon!

Hi YoYo!

I am the one from the PWDT. I made the textures, the sounds, and lot of other things.
    To reply for your comment, my answer is no. Definitely no. This Z-142 was build from stratch, not a simple upgrade! There's more detailed add-on, more polygons, better textures, etc. Absolutely not compatible with FS2004. The similarity comes from one thing: both of aircrafts (Z43 and Z142) is a member of the same aircraft family. Lot of parts used both of aircraft especially the gauges and switches for example. But you can discover lot of similarity in the wings and the stabilizators too! Just as in the real life. But there's more polygon, as I said.
    You are a talented repainter I know, so please browse our Z-142 texture folder and compare it to our old Z-43. I'm sure, you will see the big differences!

Happy flying,
    Tibi

Ps: And one more thing. Z-43 was build with FSDS, but this Z-142 with 3DSMax... Z-142 for FS2004 build with Gmax by Milan Lisner who is not our team member. This is a generic difference!

Zlin,

This addon is absolutely fantastic!
    I hope we see more addons from you and your team in the future.

This Z-142 will definitely get a lot of flying time!

Tibi, tell the team thank you for an outstanding addition to my FSX!!! Much appreciated!!
    Best, Michael

Szia Tibi,

A paintkit elérhető lesz?

Köszi a gépet,nagy munka!

Üdv!

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Zsolt,

There's a blank white livery included.

Wow, nice freeware!!!!
    Thanks for posting

Quote Originally Posted by zlin View Post
    Hi YoYo!

I am the one from the PWDT. I made the textures, the sounds, and lot of other things.
    To reply for your comment, my answer is no. Definitely no. This Z-142 was build from stratch, not a simple upgrade! There's more detailed add-on, more polygons, better textures, etc. Absolutely not compatible with FS2004. The similarity comes from one thing: both of aircrafts (Z43 and Z142) is a member of the same aircraft family. Lot of parts used both of aircraft especially the gauges and switches for example. But you can discover lot of similarity in the wings and the stabilizators too! Just as in the real life. But there's more polygon, as I said.
    You are a talented repainter I know, so please browse our Z-142 texture folder and compare it to our old Z-43. I'm sure, you will see the big differences!

Happy flying,
    Tibi

Ps: And one more thing. Z-43 was build with FSDS, but this Z-142 with 3DSMax... Z-142 for FS2004 build with Gmax by Milan Lisner who is not our team member. This is a generic difference!
    Thank You Zlin for explantions! Now, everthing is clear like the Sun.
    Didn't download yet, but simply addon from my list "must to have".
    In Poland we used a lot of Z-42 and 142 and this GA is still very popular in aeroclubs.
    Any news about paintkit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wHX-2HX4yI
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

sure wish the Zlin-242 would get done.

Amazing quality...and freeware too!

SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Members who have read this thread: 6