NASCAR Exictement - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NASCAR Exictement

Hey All,

Of course it was a slap on the wrist. You think there are going to be a lot of people watching Talledega? I do. As for this chase format I'm not sure I like it - If you really want elimination Im leaning toward 5 races then 4 races then one race. Maybe eliminate 4 then 4 and let 4 run one race. Give more opportunity to stay in the chase. Ultimately I think I like the points over 10 races best but if you want elimination I think it needs changed. I've no problem with the idea of a chase component.

As for F1 I'm done for now - I'm just glad Jules Bianchi's safety was in the hands of someone as expert, experienced and old school as Charlie Whiting as is his family and girlfriend I'm sure.

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

Clint Bowyer is 100% spot-on here...

Bowyer's response: "If Matt Kenseth comes running at you and puts you in a headlock and punches you in the nose, there's no jury needed. There's no judge needed. You're guilty. Period. This (Kenseth) is the nicest guy in the garage and if you can get him to that breaking point, there's no sense of even saying anything. Just take your beating and go home."
    -> http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/stor...go-home-101614

Yep, Bowyer is right. To get Matt that angry, you really have to push his buttons and push them hard.

I still think there should have been a points penalty for Brad's post-race use of his car as a battering ram. I think Stewart should have also been penalized for using his rear bumper as a battering ram on pit road. I expect there would have been a points penalty if The Chase had yet to begin.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 0