WIP: Alabeo Diamond DA42 Twin Star.

Thread: WIP: Alabeo Diamond DA42 Twin Star.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar

WIP: Alabeo Diamond DA42 Twin Star.

Under 'incomings': http://www.alabeo.com/index.php

Another nice choice!
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Interesting.... those are all G1000 right?
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Oh well, I had hoped they would do a few more classics. Like maybe a Stearman or a Beaver.

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Quote Originally Posted by Tim-HH View Post
    Oh well, I had hoped they would do a few more classics. Like maybe a Stearman or a Beaver.
    Greetings
    Tim
    Same here. . .there are already two of these available. Not as overdone as the P-51 or Cessna 172. . .but there must be other aircraft that might be preferable.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Same here. . .there are already two of these available. Not as overdone as the P-51 or Cessna 172. . .but there must be other aircraft that might be preferable.
    True, but this really shouldn't have been a surprise, as you know once Alabeo makes one of family, they eventually make the rest of the series in the "family" of models.

Can't wait! I have over 50hrs in the real thing...It's a must buy for me, but only for nostalgia's sake...I hope it flies by the numbers and they fix their G1000 FPS killer code by then. I also hope it uses the Thielert 2.0L powered engines for performance figures. It's a great aircraft to fly.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Hope they do an MPP variant or two-- one with a FLIR pod as a minimum...(though it would be gret to see one with FLIR and search radar as well).

Kent

yeah looks like a TDI version, the others would be either the piston version, Austro AE300 powered NG or latest -VI model. It looks like a nice visual model, tho I hope they can expand their G1000 functionality. Half the fun of running a G1000 is being able to create and edit flight plans, select and load approaches on the fly, not to mention all the other G1000 system goodies, ie weather, terrain, checklists...etc.

OH well, we'll see what Alabeo comes up with.

Cheers
    TJ
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 3