FSX - German SSW F-104G in Bentwaters and more in video
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FSX - German SSW F-104G in Bentwaters and more in video

FSX - German SSW F-104G in Bentwaters and more in video

Hello!
    Here is my latest video.
    It shows the fantastic Sim Skunk Works F-104G V1.6. The flight model is outstanding, the modeling and skins are really great.
    The video shows 2 German F-104G, leaving the RAF Bentwaters base after a short visit, and flying to French Naval Base Landivisiau.

This video gives me the opportunity to show the Flying Stations Buccaneer and the recent HMS Victorious.
    Hope you like it.
    Action is taking place in the 60's. Music is from "The Who".

Stunning!

Wow! Simply great video Cleartheprop! I have been away from FSX too long and love what's been coming out lately, even the re-release of the Iris C-27. I think rather than re-download all the purchases, I will just select a few chosen ones and start over with the great new releases, including all the SSW products. I noticed in the end of the video, you have animated ground guides. Where do those come from?

Finally, loved the Buccaneers and the carrier, not much into older Cold War jets, except some of the Century series and the Phantom, but they looked fantastic as well.

Thanks for compiling and sharing.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Yup.. enjoyed that

I hope I'm not getting tempted to get the SSW 104!!
    ATB
    DaveB

Thank you for your nice comments!

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    I noticed in the end of the video, you have animated ground guides. Where do those come from?
    I use a software called "instant scenery 3" that allows me to take any object of any of my numerous object libraries and place animated or non-animated objects anywhere in my sceneries.
    In this video, I use a Orbx animated man to park my F-104...

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Yup.. enjoyed that

I hope I'm not getting tempted to get the SSW 104!!
    ATB
    DaveB
    Choice of tanks/weapon loads?
    Easy to start?
    Superb modelling and choice of skins?

All these not enough to tempt you?

Dave

Hmm.. it just may be! And there I was thinking there was nothing else I wanted I've gotta stop coming here

ATB
    DaveB

.....and then there's the F-104S as well.....

.....enriched with Zsolt's paints.....

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    Choice of tanks/weapon loads?
    Easy to start?
    Superb modelling and choice of skins?

All these not enough to tempt you?

Dave

There is plenty of choice

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	165.0 KB 
ID:	13007

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	161.6 KB 
ID:	13008

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	159.7 KB 
ID:	13009
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Icon25

Quote Originally Posted by Cleartheprop View Post
    Hello!
    Here is my latest video.
    It shows the fantastic Sim Skunk Works F-104G V1.6. The flight model is outstanding, the modeling and skins are really great.
    The video shows 2 German F-104G, leaving the RAF Bentwaters base after a short visit, and flying to French Naval Base Landivisiau.

This video gives me the opportunity to show the Flying Stations Buccaneer and the recent HMS Victorious.
    Hope you like it.
    Action is taking place in the 60's. Music is from "The Who".

Thats amazing. I went to Youtube to watch that full screen a couple of times. Great Work!!!

Would love to know the process and tools you used to put that together. I recognized of course the aircraft and the scenery. But things like did you fly that online with multiple pilots etc, come to mind. Great stuff again. Thanks for sharing.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by ejoiner View Post
    Thats amazing. I went to Youtube to watch that full screen a couple of times. Great Work!!!

Would love to know the process and tools you used to put that together. I recognized of course the aircraft and the scenery. But things like did you fly that online with multiple pilots etc, come to mind. Great stuff again. Thanks for sharing.

Eric
    Hello Eric, Thank you very much for your comment! I like to get feedback from simmers.

Actually, I use Ezdok camera v1.22 (freeware) and Fsrecorder V2.01 (free as well).
    I don't fly online with multiple pilots but rather record every single flight as a track and put them together to fly formation with multiple...tracks. Thats pretty easy to do, just need to work the synchronization and formation flying.

.....and then there's the F-104S as well.....

.....enriched with Zsolt's paints.....

Dave
    Yes indeed. The only thing is, their site is a little vague. You can't see exactly what they have nor how much anything is. I take it all is revealed when you create an account?

ATB
    DaveB

Yes indeed. The only thing is, their site is a little vague. You can't see exactly what they have nor how much anything is. I take it all is revealed when you create an account?

ATB
    DaveB
    They have a 'how-to' page on their website that walks you through the processes required - after you've created a login.

Dave

They have a 'how-to' page on their website that walks you through the processes required - after you've created a login.

Dave
    Thanks Dave. I registered there yesterday and the registration page thanked me and said an account activation msg had been sent to my email address and my account activation would happen on completion of following that link. However.. the email hasn't arrived. It may be a problem with their email server or perhaps its one of the many that don't like Hotmail. Is this an omen I wonder??

ATB
    DaveB

Thanks Dave. I registered there yesterday and the registration page thanked me and said an account activation msg had been sent to my email address and my account activation would happen on completion of following that link. However.. the email hasn't arrived. It may be a problem with their email server or perhaps its one of the many that don't like Hotmail. Is this an omen I wonder??

ATB
    DaveB
    Hi Dave,
    try to check your spam folder....the registration is total automatic and the activation e-mail is sent istantly
    Regards
    Emanuele

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto12 View Post
    Hi Dave,
    try to check your spam folder....the registration is total automatic and the activation e-mail is sent istantly
    Regards
    Emanuele
    Hi Emanuele
    I've checked the 'Junk' mail folder in Hotmail a number of times (including a few moments ago when I read your post) and it remains empty. Find it hard to believe that Hotmail is binning stuff straight out of the Junk folder.. it usually stays there for a week before it's auto-cleared
    ATB
    DaveB

Hi Emanuele
    I've checked the 'Junk' mail folder in Hotmail a number of times (including a few moments ago when I read your post) and it remains empty. Find it hard to believe that Hotmail is binning stuff straight out of the Junk folder.. it usually stays there for a week before it's auto-cleared
    ATB
    DaveB
    I use Hotmail myself, and I didn't have any trouble at all.
    Blocked senders list, perhaps? Can you check that mail from "simskunkworks.com" isn't automatically blocked?

Such things have happened in the past.

Dave

I use Hotmail myself, and I didn't have any trouble at all.
    Blocked senders list, perhaps? Can you check that mail from "simskunkworks.com" isn't automatically blocked?

Such things have happened in the past.

Dave
    A good point Dave. I've just had a look in 'Blocked Senders' but there's nothing in there from simskunkworks.com It's fate I tell ya.. it's fate!

ATB
    DaveB

Fantastic video !
    The music suits it well, too (reminds me of that famous real world video from the Tomcat last flights).

Cleartheprop...glad to see you managed to get the Zipper working... great video

Zolt... I particularly like that Luftwaffe paint with white and blue tail... is it available anywhere yet. I checked SSW forum but couldn't see it?

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by MDIvey View Post
    Cleartheprop...glad to see you managed to get the Zipper working... great video

Zolt... I particularly like that Luftwaffe paint with white and blue tail... is it available anywhere yet. I checked SSW forum but couldn't see it?

Matt
    Hi Matt, Yes I managed to get it working thanks to Andrea from SSW who provided me with version 1.6 and a new key.
    + I had to override the initialization process that would never work on my system.

But then I discovered a terrific add-on with a fantastic flight model.
    It is a challenging add-on but a thrill to fly in formation. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleartheprop View Post
    Hi Matt, Yes I managed to get it working thanks to Andrea from SSW who provided me with version 1.6 and a new key.
    + I had to override the initialization process that would never work on my system.

But then I discovered a terrific add-on with a fantastic flight model.
    It is a challenging add-on but a thrill to fly in formation. I love it.
    Yes!

My one of the favorite model

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Members who have read this thread: 1