I order a Quad Copter w/ Camera Today!

Thread: I order a Quad Copter w/ Camera Today!

I order a Quad Copter w/ Camera Today!

i been wanting one for a very Long time Should be here Friday

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

cool,does it have a downlink?..or SD card?...looking forward to seeing some photos from it.

SD card
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Cool, Cirrus! Would you be so kind as to post a link?

Be careful, though... I wouldn't want you to run afoul of the law because someone thought you were spying on them! You know how people get sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by ViperPilot2 View Post
    Cool, Cirrus! Would you be so kind as to post a link?

Be careful, though... I wouldn't want you to run afoul of the law because someone thought you were spying on them! You know how people get sometimes...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

I think the FAA is starting to crack down on civilian operated UAV's, especially in urban areas.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

well i am in the country side

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    I hate the bloody things and consider them a PIA. A clown was using one during major bushfires in my area last year and on two occasions nearly brought down firefighting helicopters. Also activists are using them to spy on farmers and there are reports on one even hovering near an open balcony door in a block of home units in Sydney.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMan View Post
    I hate the bloody things and consider them a PIA. A clown was using one during major bushfires in my area last year and on two occasions nearly brought down firefighting helicopters. Also activists are using them to spy on farmers and there are reports on one even hovering near an open balcony door in a block of home units in Sydney.
    And it is that sort of stuff that brings in the government. We live in interesting times, do we not?
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    And it is that sort of stuff that brings in the government. We live in interesting times, do we not?
    Around here, we just break out the 12ga and take target practice when they invade our airspace.
    Just to be sporting, we don't fire if they're just hovering; we wait till they move about.

Seriously, though, you're right. It's the idiots who make more idiotic laws necessary, since usually the laws go too far in being restrictive. sigh.

I actually feel much less threatened by these toys, than I do by the government use of drones. Sometimes we need more protection from the government than we do from each other. I like the use of a 12ga. to protect our airspace from each other... no one is getting physically hurt. Sometimes just asking someone to stay away is sufficient. Try telling your government to stay away.

Dick

this is a amazing RC !

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Looks like a lot of fun! Money well spent.

Dick

Members who have read this thread: 3