Iris Battlefield airlifter. (C-27 Spartan) - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Iris Battlefield airlifter. (C-27 Spartan)

I'd just downloaded from Flightsimstore - Installer is V 1.1 - Did a new Installation to check it out - it is 1.1 !! No new Installer at Flightsimstore until now ! It is my 11 th try in two days - now i give up (I think for myself it is better not buying there anymore). Next Time direct from IRIS

Quote Originally Posted by monk1 View Post
    Is it possible the version number was not updated in the new installer? IRIS, can you check this for us?
    Version numbers in the installers should be 1.2 I downloaded them from the IRIS Server last night to triple check. Definately 1.2 on the IRIS Store.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
    Version numbers in the installers should be 1.2 I downloaded them from the IRIS Server last night to triple check. Definately 1.2 on the IRIS Store.
    Excellent, thanks for the quick response. I've emailed The FlightSim Store to hopefully nudge them along.

Quote Originally Posted by monk1 View Post
    Excellent, thanks for the quick response. I've emailed The FlightSim Store to hopefully nudge them along.
    I sent a similar ticket to Simmarket. We'll see how fast they respond.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Testing FSS C27J file, there has been a file size change recent.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Ok, in FSS now is 1.2 too (230Mb).
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

"Ok, in FSS now is 1.2 too (230Mb). "

Daggone it. Ya beat me to it.
    Racartron
    it means something, but I just can't remember what

FS Pilot Shop has updated to version 1.2

Dave

I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your patience with the distributors and our release of version 1.2. We e-mailed all the stores again yesterday to clarify the initial e-mail we had sent them on Sunday so remove any confusion they may have had.

As it stands, we are aware that all stores with the exception of possibly one or two now have version 1.2 available for all customers.

If you find that your store of purchase has not updated the files to 1.2 within the next 24 hours, please let me know and I'll once again chase it up with the distributor in question.

Thanks

David.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Airlifter sounds

I'm not hearing the engines when in the reverse thrust and wondering if it's just my setup; in fact the cockpit becomes very quite. Anyone else hearing the engines when they go into reverse.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EVA textures.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	13036
    Cheers,
    Tenpin

Quote Originally Posted by RKinkor View Post
    Wondering if anybody could help with this as this is a new error I have not ran into before. After I selected the aircraft for the first time FSX asked me if I wanted run a Doug Dowson guage I think and selected yes assuming it was something for the panel. Immediately after that I got warning Load Sound File Failed error box for the files Buzz3 and AV_Fan. I checked and files are where they (I assume) belong. I have tried restarting after install and that did not help, it still gives the load sound file failed error box but it did not ask about the guage. I was going to uninstall and reinstall it but there is uninstaller to be found. Any help would be appreciated.
    Downloaded version 1.2 just now from the flightsim.com store and installed over the version 1.1 Battle field airlifter as there is NO uninstaller for 1.1 (and none for 1.2 either btw) and I still have the same problems as noted above. It must be my system (heard that one before) so I am done with this.

Have you tried uninstalling via your pc's control panel, and then installing v1.2?

Allen

Quote Originally Posted by assassinezzio View Post
    Have you tried uninstalling via your pc's control panel, and then installing v1.2?

Allen
    No uninstall icon here too.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Best way to do installation of 1.1 in empty folder, check files and manually uninstall all this files from FSX folder.
    Next step is install 1.2 v.
    I did like this.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Best way to do installation of 1.1 in empty folder, check files and manually uninstall all this files from FSX folder.
    Next step is install 1.2 v.
    I did like this.
    Maybe David can clarify this for us, are we better off uninstalling v1.1 first or is it OK to install v1.2 over v1.1?

-Bob

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    I sent a similar ticket to Simmarket. We'll see how fast they respond.
    I did the same and what you have to do is buy the aircraft again.. you wont be charged as long as you use the same account you used to buy the old version.

"UPDATE OFFER
    If you previously purchased IRIS AIRFORCE SERIES - TACTICAL AIRLIFTER at simMarket, you are entitled for a free upgrade. Simply purchase the product and you will not be charged. NOTE: The special upgrade price will be awarded automatically, therefore you must be logged into your same account used to purchase the previous version! If in doubt contact simMarket support first! NO REFUNDS GIVEN! "

Dan

@narah
    "You might keep version 1.1. I have reverted from 1.2. to 1.1. because of frame rate drop with 1.2. Please note, it´s probably my computer setup and it is not really bad, but it feels
    that 1.1. is more stable on frames. Happy to have it anyway, great add-on."

You are not alone. The same. I see fps drop near of 30% in 1.2 vs 1.1.
    Maybe optimalisation patch is needed?

Is anything TacPack supported in 1.2?

Namely air refueling and countermeasures?

Jeff
    I pass gas!

@Yoyo

When I saw the requests for all the FMS's to be lit up and the copilot figure, was worried that there might be a frame drop.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post

Ad 1/ Yes, yes, yes for TacPack ifr option!

Ad 2/ not very necessarily, perhaps it will have big impact for fps, now is very good with fps.

Thank You David!
    Me too. Just I think - the problem of FPS concerns 2 new and independent MFD. Figure and HUD without FPS impact.

Simmarket closed my ticket today pointing to the "free upgrade" purchase option (which pointed me back to what I already have). They obviously missed/ignored what I wrote them which explained everything in detail. No biggie, will just wait it out which I'm sure will be rectified soon.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smudge, put your fingers in your ears (ahh...eyes)

Yoyo,

try this in panel config:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asdf.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	13057

Quote Originally Posted by henrystreet View Post

try this in panel config:
    Ahh, ok, I will try, Thx a lot!

btw. very, very nice skin:

Members who have read this thread: 3