What WWI Axis aircraft would you like to see in FSX
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What WWI Axis aircraft would you like to see in FSX

Blog Entries

What WWI Axis aircraft would you like to see in FSX

As the title says.
    Dean at Vertigo studios want to know what WWI Axis aircraft we would like to see made for FSX........

So head here and make your voice heard.......

http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/foru...ft-and-Objects

Craig.
    SoCal Y22......North Pole, Alaska

I suppose you mean WW2 aircraft then? The Axis didn't exist until 1939......
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    Retired - FSAddon Publishing
    Umbria, Italy

https://fssupport.com/fsblog/

Blog Entries
    True.....
    He is looking for ideas for WW 1.......

Here is what he said.

This is from his post at VStudios.
    Its time for your feedback on which WW1 axis aircraft should be developed next. There's some wonderful looking aircraft out there, so I'll leave it up to you to bring forward your requests.
    SoCal Y22......North Pole, Alaska

Albatros V.

But first the B-25 please...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Would love to see a big WW1 bomber, like the Sikorsky Ilya Muromets, Zeppelin Staaken, HP 0/400, Vickers Vimy. Or anything by Fokker, I'm not picky.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

The ww2 aircraft mentioned have now been with the coder for over a year now

I know the Mitchell's coming ... but she's so BADLY NEEDED ... and from what we've been shown of her ... SHE'S JUST SO HOT LOOKING!

The AR 234 3-C four engine version would be nice.

For a Hun aircraft, would love to see a Fokker D-VII. How about some interwar planes, military, racers....so many wonderful ground breaking designs in that period.

Cheers
    TJ
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"C-2 Greyhound.
    I know the Mitchell's coming ... but she's so BADLY NEEDED
    "

The subject requested being aircraft flown by the Central Powers in The Great War (as in WW.I, World War One, NOT WW.II or any other period!) the obvious choices seem to be a Fokker D.VII (BMW powered), the ubiquitous Albatross D.V, the intriguing Siemens Schuckert D.III or D.IV, a Halberstadt CL.II or Hannover CL.III, plus one of the heavies, (a long term project) preferably a later version of the iconic Gotha.
    Best to stay mainstream IMHO.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    "C-2 Greyhound.
    I know the Mitchell's coming ... but she's so BADLY NEEDED
    "

The subject requested being aircraft flown by the Central Powers in The Great War (as in WW.I, World War One, NOT WW.II or any other period!) the obvious choices seem to be a Fokker D.VII (BMW powered), the ubiquitous Albatross D.V, the intriguing Siemens Schuckert D.III or D.IV, a Halberstadt CL.II or Hannover CL.III, plus one of the heavies, (a long term project) preferably a later version of the iconic Gotha.
    Best to stay mainstream IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Fokker D.VII?
    I concur!!

The Central Powers would be the correct term. Anyhow, the virtual WWI is dealt successfully in Rise of Flight. Any of you flying in some servers?

Icon22

Dino & Gang,

I'd like VS's "WW I" to end today, so that the huge backlog of VS aircraft that the vast majority of people are actually looking forward to and have been waiting years for can be completed, tested, and released.

A lot of us love VS products, but how we ever got off track and onto this latest "detour" is beyond me. I truly believe that most of your fans feel similarly.

My preferred release sequence: B-25, T-33A and C-2A. Let's please focus on the job at hand, shall we?

Respectfully,

Kent

Agreed, Kent. We could spend 5 years waiting for these WWI projects to run their course.

Quote Originally Posted by airattackimages View Post
    Agreed, Kent. We could spend 5 years waiting for these WWI projects to run their course.
    Sounds good to me.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Icon22

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    Would love to see a big WW1 bomber, like the Sikorsky Ilya Muromets, Zeppelin Staaken, HP 0/400, Vickers Vimy. Or anything by Fokker, I'm not picky.
    Hi Ferry,
    Why not a Caproni Ca.3 Bomber, flied also by American pilots ?

Albatros D.V!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Albatros-DV-Jasta10-Alois_Heldmann-600px.png  
    Marvin Carter
    No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.

ok that's really pissed me off. Don't even try to imagine what happens behind closed doors because 9 times out of 10 you'll be wrong.

On the Contrary, the WW1 aircraft are being modeled and textured by myself and coded by Brice.

The B25 and the other aircraft are being coded by Dan, specifically the B25. Hes had that now for over a year and taken 90% of the funds. I've asked repeatedly for the X amount of months when is this and that going to be done. I always got ignored and then a short flury of yes by next week.

Now the LAST 3 weeks I've asked for the the aircraft source files to get it finished by someone else. The reply was I'll get them over to you asap, now we're 3 weeks down the line and still nothing.

Look guys, Im trying my ass off and spent thousands on these aircraft and I'm always getting let down. You think as a customer that your being let down ? try being in my shoes and then trying to hold the company together.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    Dino & Gang,

I'd like VS's "WW I" to end today, so that the huge backlog of VS aircraft that the vast majority of people are actually looking forward to and have been waiting years for can be completed, tested, and released.

A lot of us love VS products, but how we ever got off track and onto this latest "detour" is beyond me. I truly believe that most of your fans feel similarly.

My preferred release sequence: B-25, T-33A and C-2A. Let's please focus on the job at hand, shall we?

Respectfully,

Kent

Agreed to what exactly ? assumptions. The Spad 7 is completed, fully coded, modeled and textured. I'm actually waiting on the scenery files so it can be released as one package.

Quote Originally Posted by airattackimages View Post

I admit, this is a personal favorite of mine

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin Carter View Post
    Albatros D.V!!!!!!

What no monoplane love? How bout the Fokker D-VIII.

I do have some lovely blueprints for this bird and a sexy looking aircraft indeed. The smiley face on the front does it for me

Quote Originally Posted by gradyhappyg View Post
    What no monoplane love? How bout the Fokker D-VIII.

Members who have read this thread: 5