Carenado PC12 out
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carenado PC12 out

Carenado PC12 out

I'm at work so I can't check it out grr

http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Port...uct&correl=128
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Just discovered they don't take paypal unlike their sister company Alabeo, so I'll wait until another vendor gets the product.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Looks nice.

Of course, I wish they'd of included an option for the Flight1 GTN gauges. I'd of been all over it if that would of been the case.

Wow, beautiful aircraft! I had a lot of time in FS9 in the Flight1 model, will have to see about getting this one.
    Best, Michael

Quote Originally Posted by MCDesigns View Post
    Wow, beautiful aircraft! I had a lot of time in FS9 in the Flight1 model, will have to see about getting this one.

+1^

I've been waiting a while for something to replace my Flight 1 port over. Looks fantastic! Thanks for the update Ryan.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Thank you the HU. Will have pick it up and keep fingers crossed for a RCMP G troop paint.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

My favorite aircraft. Looks a beauty on the outside. Inside, it appears they didn't do the NG version? Shame, as Flight1 rejected requests for an NG update and one would have thought Carenado would want to fill this space.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Great pictures henrystreet, that alone make me want to step up to the bar and place my order. Thanks!!
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

i am going to wait untell justflight has it on there store so i can get it on discount
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    My favorite aircraft. Looks a beauty on the outside. Inside, it appears they didn't do the NG version? Shame, as Flight1 rejected requests for an NG update and one would have thought Carenado would want to fill this space.
    Agree except the avionics would be complex. I think it's a new Honeywell suite... And we know C isn't usually the best at avionics / systems depth. This way you can pop in a RXP 530 still .
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Like it ........ Start working on a few paints for her. Here is a first shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PC12 FinAF_s.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    Like it ........ Start working on a few paints for her. Here is a first shot
    That's what I'm talking about! is that Argentina?

That's what I'm talking about! is that Argentina?
    Looks like a Finnish AF repaint, unless I'm mistaken. Looks great either way! I'm on the fence about the PC-12, but so far the reviews seem pretty positive. I might have to pick this up when it hits the PC Aviator '10% Off' Tuesday sales page.
    -Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mgchrist5 View Post
    Looks like a Finnish AF repaint, unless I'm mistaken.
    ah yes, the white center dot....does look good!

Thank you guys - yes it is a Finnish one - PI-03 - the other one is a very simple white Painting - HB-FVX, as seen on airliners.net Both Paints will have 3 different versions of it - a clean, a bit dirty and a weatherd one. All in 32bit dds-textures.

A bit more to show.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enb2014_9_26_14_6_43.jpg   enb2014_9_26_14_4_54.jpg  

And here is the download-link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iha4az5uut4akul/PC12_01.zip?dl=1

pics says more than words .....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FinAF_cl_1.jpg   FinAF_cl_2.jpg   FinAF_d1.jpg   FinAF_d2.jpg  

Oooops - forget to included the thumbnails - please take this
    Attached Files Attached Files

Start working on a "Special-Mission"-Version today. Therefor i add a new Door for "Inflight-Dropping" (or something else) and doors for the FLIR at the bottom.
    Also the Bump-map is new for this version. Here are two shots to show you where i am ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PC12_spm_02.jpg   PC12_spm_01.jpg  

Here are two shots to show you where i am ....
    Very cool!

After a longer way of try and error i'm at this stage ...... a complete fictional German Naval Forces - Repaint
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PC12_GNF_01.jpg  

After a longer way of try and error i'm at this stage ...... a complete fictional German Naval Forces - Repaint
    This one is looking good too.

I finished the German Naval Forces - Repaint. It is available here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fo6gdk33c8jer1/PC12_03.zip?dl=0

Greetings

Dirk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pc12_marine.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 2