Just Flight announces the Dreamliner!

Thread: Just Flight announces the Dreamliner!

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar

Just Flight announces the Dreamliner!

http://www.justflight.com/product/787-8-download

Coming soon in their F-lite product range!
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

I am holding out for the Quality Wings version but I am very certain that this version will appeal to many average to novice users who like tubeliners.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Well I own the Aerosim one and waiting on the QW. But I will buy the just flight one too. I am a Boeing 737/767/787 Whore, more the better.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    I am holding out for the Quality Wings version but I am very certain that this version will appeal to many average to novice users who like tubeliners.
    Or how about FS veterans who have no time for systems and don't want to pay for them. Just maybe....

This announcement probably means that the Captn' Sim version is due out as well. Seems to be the pattern between these two.

One really needs to look at timeframes for productions like these. This one started life around two years ago.

Also, the announcement is for an "F-lite" which means it will have a pretty good array of systems and features but no, it will not be a 4-5 year PMDG style production. Not in 2 years.So don't compare.

Markets are different in this hobby. If you have the time and passionate patience to wait for a "as real as it gets" production then good on you but wait you will.

In the meantime you can enjoy having the same aeroplanes flying your simulator skies produced by others meeting a need for simpler, get-in-and fly products. Nothing wrong with that either.

Then there is something in the middle. This one would probably fall right there. You don't need a 2,000 page manual to fly it but it is complex enough to challenge.

Choice is a wonderful thing.

Members who have read this thread: 2