A2A B-377 flight!

Thread: A2A B-377 flight!

Icon2 A2A B-377 flight!

Flying as an flight engineer.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Brilliant Video and Superb aircraft , one I really like for this busy office

When I first got this bird with Accu-sim, I burned up a lot corn on the cob (R4360). Since then was hangar. Really didn't take the time to understand how Accu-sim works with 4 engines, but brought it back out for a flight and actually made a circuit.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

I have this brilliant DVD simply called 'Connie' , the restoration off the HARS Lockheed Constellation, once they got it going, it really showed how busy the engineer really got, the constant monitoring - writing down details and simply keeping it in the running order - A2A really did a wizard job on this one Ted, a brilliant vid to introduce others to it .

Blog Entries
    I have logged a ton of hours in the A2A B-377 as pilot and engineer...WOW what's not to like? Scott and team show off their genius in all their models! Great video Amigo
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Great video! I was just thinking of the 377, as I just got a new book on it. Now I'm going to have to take it out for a spin. Maybe some of the Northwest flights down the west coast.

I've never thought of flying from the engineer perspective.

Jim

Was this the aeroplane Ernest K Gann referred to as a 'technical monstrosity, requiring four or five people to make it work'?

Members who have read this thread: 1