for you air tanker types.

Thread: for you air tanker types.

for you air tanker types.

this is the state of Colorado's new "birddog" ,PC-12....nice paint job..someone wanna paint it for there PC-12?..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140915__aircraftp1 (1).jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	12327

you can find this pic on fireaviation.com...some searching may find a better view of it.

Beautiful scheme Daveroo but as a taxpayer I question why the Air Boss needs a $3mil bird-dog? A turboprop yes but a PC12? Will they be dropping smokejumpers or using that big cargo door for hauling? There's probably a few OV-10's still out there at Davis Monthan not to mention solid $600K TurboCommanders or KingAirs that could do the job.

Are you kidding me -- with all that wind fall tax money they're receiving from their new "green" gold!

They got do something with it!

(Stops, drops and rolls for cover!)
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

Hey All,

Good Choice Colorado!

If I only had one plane to fly in FS it would be the PC-12. If I could only fly one company's aircraft it would be Pilatus. My other dream is that somebody model the PC-24 Pilatus Jet.

Love to see this repaint!

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

You guys ought to be happy then...

...because Carenado is supposed to be releasing their new PC-12 tomorrow (Thursday, 18 Sep)!!!!

Kent

If I only had one plane to fly in FS it would be the PC-12. If I could only fly one company's aircraft it would be Pilatus. My other dream is that somebody model the PC-24 Pilatus Jet.
    Ditto, ditto and ditto. Flew the AFG in FS9 and many smiles per mile in the F1 PC-12 which gets heavy use. The aircraft IRL and sim is just so versatile. Looking forward to the Carenado release. PC-24 promised capability on short/unimproved fields is intriguing. Colorado has expensive but good taste for its bird dogs . .
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Ditto, ditto and ditto. Flew the AFG in FS9 and many smiles per mile in the F1 PC-12 which gets heavy use. The aircraft IRL and sim is just so versatile. Looking forward to the Carenado release. PC-24 promised capability on short/unimproved fields is intriguing. Colorado has expensive but good taste for its bird dogs . .
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Members who have read this thread: 5