Kudos!

Thread: Kudos!

48.800 N, 118.612 W. North Central Washington State, USA

Kudos!

This month has ben a good month for those of us who follow the CFS2 persuasion. New ships, updated Spitfires, A Mossie and other assorted classic flying machines. A hearty Thank You to all the people who keep CFS2 a living, evolving process. Bravo! Steve

Icon22 Reply...

Wayland,

There are many more things to come. Kdriver is testing a Fleet Air Arm Tirpitz mission package (10 in all) for me, and Achim27619 is busy in the North of England working on several new bases, including Dishforth, Driffield, Catterick, and has moved Ouston.

In addition, there are many more package waiting to be re-released with new missions...
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Exactly my Point!

As Librarian, you are in an excellent position to see all the new addons coming in. Not to mention the careful research that you, Talon, Captain Kurt and all the others put into the best campaigns and missions going. Kelti, Shessi, Morton, Allan, Uncle Tgt, Stuart277 and all the others that regularly upload addons that are as good as any payware, anywhere. I just took a short glance at the download numbers behind the new items entries on the home page. In most cases, by the time they get pushed off the bottom of the list, most have over 50 downloads, and that's usuallyl in just two to three days. For a fourteen year old game, that's AMAZING! It's not just the P-51s and Bf-109s either, it's across the spectrum, aircraft, weapons, scenery, campaigns and missions, sound packs, library objects, ships, effects and utilities. I use CFS2 because I'm a military history buff, 50+years of scale modeling archive rat. I also use FS2002 and FS9, but not nearly half as much. My big regret is my lack of knowledge in the computer skills department. I feel guilty for not contributing, so I have dl'ed G-Max and Gimp, and I'm going back to school!

Steve

Friend!

Wayland u are not guilty of anything. You have done that not all people do, and that is the engine of "share", you've just appreciated and thanked the work made and shared by others. And that's more than enough.
    Thank u for do that!
    Cheers
    Mario

Thank you, Misson, for all that you do.

Steve

Members who have read this thread: 1