TW Special Project!

Thread: TW Special Project!

Icon2 TW Special Project!

I've been contacted a few days ago to produce a special Radial engine sound set. I've started working on this yesterday so it's in very early stages. A few elements are missing, but right now just getting the basics set. Harmonics is there until I make the proper adjustments.

I'm using Manfreds C-117D to test at this moment until I receive the alpha model for which this set will be used.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

It's already terrific! can't wait to hear the final version, but I guess I'll have to.

Thanks guys! I just received the new FSX/P3D native alpha model and as you guys know it will be awhile before its ready by the model designer.

My guess. PMDG DC6. Yep, that has to be it.

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    My guess. PMDG DC6. Yep, that has to be it.
    Gawd, I'm so tired of waiting for that beauty, I hope I get it before I expire!

Ye I might pass on too before its finished, if its ever finished it will be my first PMDG plane, wish someone would do a decent CONNIE have the JF one but it could be so much better.
    Intel 4790K @ 4.8GHz , 16 Gig Cas 10 2100 MHz ram, Nvidia GTX 970, 4Gig Video, Windows 7 64 Bit, Gigabyte GA Z87X-UD3H

DC6 eh? I was half expecting hear (no pun intended) that this would be for Manfred Jahn's Stratofreighter.
    Great work anyway, Ted - regardless of what it gets attached to.

That DOES sound good...
    Next Sunday I'll be hearing it for real....on the Gooney Bird flight to King Island [Bass Strait]....nothing more fun than listening to those radials warming up....

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    That DOES sound good...
    Next Sunday I'll be hearing it for real....on the Gooney Bird flight to King Island [Bass Strait]....nothing more fun than listening to those radials warming up....
    Who's Gooney Bird is that, Jafo - and where are you departing from for your flight to Currie?

Quote Originally Posted by Portia911 View Post
    DC6 eh? I was half expecting hear (no pun intended) that this would be for Manfred Jahn's Stratofreighter.
    Great work anyway, Ted - regardless of what it gets attached to.
    Ding ding ding!!! You got it! Manfred's C-117D was sorta of a hint who's the modeler .

PW R-4360 is a beast of a radial engine! Lucky there's lots of videos on YT and a few C-97 videos too.

Little peek. Much more work to be done.

Any question about the model itself be directed to Mr. Manfred Jahn.
    Notice the slow start button on the menu.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...l=1#post895386

Who's Gooney Bird is that, Jafo - and where are you departing from for your flight to Currie?
    Taking off from Essendon Airport ....

http://www.shortstop.com.au/flight-p...island-flights

Lots of fun.... here's what you can see when you're unpressurized and thus flying low....I took this shot last time - on the way back...

Attachment 12373
    ....not too scruffy for through a 70 year old window [there-abouts] ...

Tufun,

Already sounding awesome for am AWESOME aircraft. Can not wait for the release.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    Taking off from Essendon Airport ....

http://www.shortstop.com.au/flight-p...island-flights

Lots of fun.... here's what you can see when you're unpressurized and thus flying low....I took this shot last time - on the way back...

Attachment 12373
    ....not too scruffy for through a 70 year old window [there-abouts] ...
    Nice pic indeed. Are you paying the extra 50 bucks for the jump seat view? Thanks for the info - hope you have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by TuFun View Post

Ding ding ding!!! You got it! Manfred's C-117D was sorta of a hint who's the modeler .

PW R-4360 is a beast of a radial engine! Lucky there's lots of videos on YT and a few C-97 videos too.

Little peek. Much more work to be done.

Any question about the model itself be directed to Mr. Manfred Jahn.
    Notice the slow start button on the menu.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...l=1#post895386
    Great news! Keep up the good work, Ted.

Nice pic indeed. Are you paying the extra 50 bucks for the jump seat view? Thanks for the info - hope you have a great day!
    Nope.....last time I didn't....but still managed a photo of 'the Heads' as we cleared them....taken through the cockpit windscreen. You're allowed in the 'galley' to chat with the pilots, etc....no need for the Jump seat....[unless you want to be watching take-off and landing]...

Members who have read this thread: 9