FSX Back From The Dead !!!

Thread: FSX Back From The Dead !!!

FSX Back From The Dead !!!

Since I'm strictly an FS9 and GW user, this doesn't mean much to me, but I thought it might be significant news to the FSX folks:

http://www.dovetailgames.com/news/20...t-takes-flight

Steam-driven? Again?

Dave

Icon23

rather old news now though...
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

If nothing else, maybe it will bring more of the younger crowd/new blood into the community, since Steam is "their" thing, which will be good for 3rd party vendors. Be interesting to see if DTG brings out any 3rd party addons also.
    Best, Michael

Nope, it's still has one foot in the grave and will remain there. Now MS Flight could be back from the dead.

I really don't know what the phobia with Steam is, I have quite a few games on it with TS 2014, Civ5 and Fallout New Vegas the main ones I play at the moment. I have not had a problem with anything I have installed but one and that was my fault for not believing the warning that it would not work on Win7, but like I said, I ignored the warning. When I look to get anything on steam I look at the reviews at the bottom of the description page, that alone has saved me lots of grief.

Now having said that, I am looking forward to FSX on Steam as it will allow me to get it for my oldest grandson and granddaughter and let them know the fun of Flight Sim. The three of us are waiting for the day it goes on sale and I am already discussing what controller would be the best fit for them. If I can get them on the FSX Miramar Flight clubs server and teach at least the boy how to operated from a carrier in both fixed wing and a helo then it will be worth the money spent.
    AO1 USN Retired
    USS SARATOGA CV-60/ VP-65/HAL-5/VP-0919/VFA-305/NAWS-0176/HCS-5

IYAOYAS
    Naval Aviation Ordnance
    We Are The Arms Of The Fleet

Members who have read this thread: 3