Just Flight weekend offer:

Thread: Just Flight weekend offer:

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar

Icon14 Just Flight weekend offer:

http://www.justflight.com/category/offers

Traffic 360, 800XP Biz jet or the Battle of Britain set for 5 GBP/6 Euro/8 USD each.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

I thought about the Hawker... 8 bucks... but then I passed hehe... Awaiting the Carenado version
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    I thought about the Hawker... 8 bucks... but then I passed hehe... Awaiting the Carenado version
    $8.00 for the Hawker, Spit and Me 109. I'm thinking of grabbing that for myself. Can anyone tell me who the original authors of the aircraft are? Thanks for the HU Ferry_vO.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Domingue View Post
    Can anyone tell me who the original authors of the aircraft are?
    They were all made by Aeroplane Heaven.

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

They are such good value that I am tempted even though I already have them!
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

SOH-CM-2023
    Too bad they don't take PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by glh View Post
    In my world they do.....

Regards,
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by glh View Post
    I just payed with paypal, guess they added that option recently because the last time they had a deal like this I didn't have that option and missed out

Thanks for the HU on the deal, needed a german fighter to test out my Afirka Korps scenery, LOL.
    Best, Michael

The Battle of Britian pack looks intresting, running through whats included, you get quite a lot for your fiver

cheers ian

That is quite a nice pack indeed for the price. I already have the Hurri and Bf-109 and they are nicely done models, although not the best of their class by any means and A2A's, Flight Replicas' and Warbirdsim's newer offerings are indeed better. I believe developer is First Class Simulations, which has produced quite solid addons throughout their existence. I don't know about the Spitfire, but at least those two are easily worth the money IMO

SOH-CM-2023
    I assumed they didn't take PayPal because:

1.) It's nowhere on their home page that they accept it.

2.) A couple pages in and they ask you for all this information for address and so forth. If they take PayPal, there's no need to furnish that for a download.

Bummer! I missed this one! Had I only known........ 49 euro's is too much, but 8 euro's, wow!

Cees

Members who have read this thread: 4