Ivan Jurcaga Mig-21 MF parachute

Thread: Ivan Jurcaga Mig-21 MF parachute

Ivan Jurcaga Mig-21 MF parachute

I have tried, in vain, to see if I can get this superb model's parachute to be released by key stroke (I know how to do it inside the VC - but landing a HP fighter and trying to mouse a button at the same time is beyond me). Anyone know if this can be done? Also, the large central box that appears when you select the rotary switch "ADF + Munitions". What is it's function? (I know how to select the external ordnance/ fuel tanks by the smaller rotary selector boxes) . Thanks,

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    I have tried, in vain, to see if I can get this superb model's parachute to be released by key stroke (I know how to do it inside the VC - but landing a HP fighter and trying to mouse a button at the same time is beyond me). Anyone know if this can be done? Also, the large central box that appears when you select the rotary switch "ADF + Munitions". What is it's function? (I know how to select the external ordnance/ fuel tanks by the smaller rotary selector boxes) . Thanks,

Bill

Hello,

http://www.migsim.ic.cz/mfhome.html

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

These videos are also useful for review:

Startup, weapons selection, etc.

Basic Flying

Bill, I attached a little xml controller which enables the thrust reverser F2 key to deploy the dragchute (instructions in the attachment - README.txt). It works like this:
    To deploy the chute: Press the reverser key (F2)
    To drop the chute: Throttle up a bit
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks gents, StormILM's vid had me roll the -21 out of the hangar again, another "I can't believe this thing is freeware" model!
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Ive only had FSX installed for a couple of mounths, but this has become my favorite ac so far, constantly needs trimming and you certainly cant fly it with the stick alone, but great fun when you master this beast

cheers ian

Quote Originally Posted by hschuit View Post
    Bill, I attached a little xml controller which enables the thrust reverser F2 key to deploy the dragchute (instructions in the attachment - README.txt). It works like this:
    To deploy the chute: Press the reverser key (F2)
    To drop the chute: Throttle up a bit
    Thanks! That really is a big help in having a controller based interface with the Drag Chute Button and not having to pan & mouse.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    I agree, Storm. Thanks, hschuit!

Thanks hschuit! Fumbing around trying to click the little button with the mouse can be a pain.

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Thanks hschuit! Fumbing around trying to click the little button with the mouse can be a pain.
    Yes, to stay on the runway then is more difficult than the landing itself.

Members who have read this thread: 2