A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 3 American Skins

Description: My intention with my set of four B-17 schemes is to provide appropriate B-17 skins for as much of the war as our single model, the G, allows. This is the second, with the definitive national markings dating from late 1943 but without the colorful group markings that predominated later. It's a very minor modification of the ETO B-17G and still represents B-17G 42-31367 ‘Chow Hound’ of the 322 Bomb Squadron/91st Bomb Group, but at an earlier stage in its career, in April 1944. The only differences are the removal of the red tail and wing tip color coding, some desaturation of the main olive drab color, and a reduction of the number of mission marks. Unzip to your main CFS3 ETO directory, overwriting as necessary (save the original textures first if you wish). I believe this skin can also be used with any B-17G derived from the ETO B-17G with some thorough file renaming. This is not compatible with the Firepower B-17G.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Alternate B-17G skin for the ETO B-17G (AvH_US_B-17G-80_002).zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.