A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 3 American Skins

Description: My intention with my set of four B-17 schemes is to provide appropriate B-17 skins for as much of the war as our single model, the G, allows. This is the earliest, as B-17Gs never sported the earlier bar-less insignia. The red-outlined national insignia was officially very short lived (June-August 1943), but it lingered on for some time, even into 1944. Generally though, this skin is appropriate for missions in the latter half of 1943. This specific example represents B-17G 42-5736 'Tampa Tornado' of the 359th Bomb Squadron/303 Bomb Group, August 1943. Based on the original and ETO skins, in addition to the plane specific markings (or lack thereof), I’ve made it a bit browner and a bit less saturated. Unzip to your main CFS3 ETO directory, overwriting as necessary (save the original textures first if you wish). I believe this skin can also be used with any B-17G derived from the ETO B-17G with some thorough file renaming. This is not compatible with the Firepower B-17G.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Alternate B-17G skin for AvH_US_B-17G-80_001.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.