C-119 Question

Thread: C-119 Question

C-119 Question

Daisuke Yamamoto's C-119 work pretty darned well in FSX...all except for the props. Any suggestions?

Marc
    Marc H. Burcham
    Stone Mountain, Georgia

Best to find a similar prop blur with the same number of blades from an FSX aircraft and change the name to match what is in the C-119 folders. You may also need to change the format if the FSX version you find is in dds. . .I assume the C-119 is bitmap.

C119 Props

Hello,
    Banana Bob has props for the C-119. They are at AvSim. Here is the text.

'This is an alternate prop texture for Daisuke Yamamoto's C119 which can be found at avsim.
    Installation:Make a buckup of the original prop texture, puropp(clear).bmp and then overwrite with mine. You'll have to do this with each texture set you have.This is not to be used for profit. Feel free to upload to any site as long as it's a free site and that this readme stays with the texture and proper credit is given.
    bobwriv69@hotmail.com Cheers, Bob Rivera'

He has props for different ac. I myself have 37 different zip files for props, by Bob. Cheers.
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    [SIGPIC]i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz, Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD-5700 1 Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Acer 23 in LCD, Windows XP SP2, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse[/SIGPIC]

C-119. Now there's an aircraft we need a new one of.

Thanks, everyone!

I tried banana bob's file...no joy. I think I'll try something from a Boeing 377 and see if that works.

Marc
    Marc H. Burcham
    Stone Mountain, Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by burcham8 View Post
    Thanks, everyone!

I tried banana bob's file...no joy. I think I'll try something from a Boeing 377 and see if that works.

Marc
    Mark, make sure that you change the name of the prop you choose to whatever it's called in the C-119 texture folder, if not it won't show.

Members who have read this thread: 0