Cant register at L-M

Thread: Cant register at L-M

Cant register at L-M

For about 2 weeks now, I cannot purchase P3D, because I cannot register at L-M. I have tried twice to do so in that time with two different emails.
    Both times I done so, they have never sent me the required password to login.
    the first time I tried, nothing happened, no email ever sent. Checked junk folder, nothing there either. Then I try to recover my password, nothing happens. Then on top of that they claim that that email is already taken. Yes, that part is true, it's taken by me! I'm the one who created it!
    Tried to do the same with a second email account. It doesn't matter, no email sent at that time either. Nothing.
    Is there a trick to getting this done? Has anyone else ever had this much trouble with getting registered at L-M?

I suggest that you send an email directly to them at support@prepar3d.com

Have you tried using the Password Recovery from their website?
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Lightbulb

Yes, I have tried the 'Recover Password' option. They do reply saying to check my e-mail for the confirmation link, nothing ever shows up, then or now.
    I also have tried to contact support at that same link address you posted, back when i started applying for a license, right about after the time i changed my gpu, http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...l=1#post895444 you guys were really very helpful in that thread.
    Tried recovering passwords from different computers too. Nothing. thats why i post now, ran out of ideas.
    i probably should have made up a fictional flight school or an educational outfit needing this for a classroom, where they ask for the company name. that could be why they ignore me now.

Maybe i'm on L-M's no fly list

Quote Originally Posted by flyerlie View Post
    . . . . .i probably should have made up a fictional flight school or an educational outfit needing this for a classroom, where they ask for the company name. that could be why they ignore me now.
    No, that has nothing to do with it really. Are you using "Free" e-mail services or do you have e-mail through a cable company or other reputable ISP?

Quote Originally Posted by flyerlie View Post
    No my isp is very reputable. L-M IS NOT.
    lol, well, no not really, lol. Lockheed Martin is quite reputable actually. There is an explanation for the problems you're having and it may very well have to do with your e-mail in some way. Also, since you've never been able to get the password from LM, there's no reason to try "Recovering" the password, that's only in the cse that you've logged in previously and forgot your password. Since you never got one, and thus never used it, there's really nothing to recover.

If you want, I will also attempt to contact LM on your behalf, just to see if I can get through to them. If you are comfortable doing that send me your name and the e-mail address you're using and I will contact LM via their support dept.

Thank you for the kind and generous offer to help Falcon.
    I think you are right, and I need to contact my isp about this. Something funny going on.

Members who have read this thread: 0