RE: i installed rising sun and kicks me back to desktop ???

Thread: RE: i installed rising sun and kicks me back to desktop ???

RE: i installed rising sun and kicks me back to desktop ???

as i said above kicks me to desktop but runs in safe mode / where should i start looking for the cause ???? please give some info

SOH-CM-2020
    A couple of quick things to try - you haven't mentioned your OS but for windows 7 or 8, it helps to go to the desktop shortcut to Rising Sun, and select "run as administrator".

To check if you have installed RS correctly, there are three places where the game installs files:

- th emain location of the game
    - under My documents
    - and under the Application Data pathway which varies slightly depending on the version of Windows.

If any of these folders are missing there has been a snafu in the installation process.

Another idea, can you run the cfs3config.exe ok from within the RS main game folder? That will confirm if all has installed OK.

Not being familiar with RS, is there a small multicfs3.exe file in the main install? Running that will also indicate if the folfers under My docs etc have been created properly.

And of course, if all else fails, read the Readme docs

reply 2 info

well i have all my cfs3 on my win xp pro service pack 3 i ran multcfs shows rising sun & cfs3 3.1 found above that,

does it matter what era im in 2 add new things ? i added new hudsons pk ? at a loss...... my virus scanner says that rising sun file 7 has a infected file ill list it here C:\...\.htaccess could this be real or bs virus scanner ???? im lossed

Members who have read this thread: 0