Anybody do FSX as well? Help needed please!

Thread: Anybody do FSX as well? Help needed please!

Anybody do FSX as well? Help needed please!

As I'm better known in this forum than next door, and plenty of CFS3-ers have FSX too, I expect I'll get an answer more quickly here. So... I've just picked up FSX Pro from the bargain bin in a supermarket, and got it up and running, but since the said supermarket was in German, my install is as well.

Problem. Mein Deutsch is nicht so gut, aber trotzdem kann man wahrscheinlich was tun.

As my German is survival-only (see above) I'm going to beg for help here. From what I can see, and what I've done with my CFS2, CFS3 and FS2002 installs, all of which started out in French - yes, I know, buy it in English next time - it's no big deal to change the language files. But I desperately need a kind, willing person who'd like to send me theirs...

The files in question appear to be the following:

Categories - FSCategories.xml
    Messages - complete folder
    Dialogs - complete folder
    Config - all .htm files
    FSWeb - complete folder
    UIres - equivalent folder to de-DE, containing .xzp files
    Weather/themes - all .wt files
    language.dll

And if you think there's anything I've missed!

I would honestly be terribly grateful if someone would PM me with an offer to help out! I do realise it's a lot of work, but it would make it a lot easier for me to get to grips with FSX.

Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

Check your PM's Ndicki!

Dumonceau

Cheers Dumonceau!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

Check always Your PM.

Miro
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Thanks, Miro.

All sorted out - Dumonceau sent me the files I listed above, and other than the odd German word that's fixed in the exe - ja and nein mainly - it's all in English!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

Hmm! Lots of repainting opportunities in FSX if you have a mind to, Nigel!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

You must be joking! I've just got a BoF wish-list off Owen as it is!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

Members who have read this thread: 0