Belgian Harvard 4K flown by Col Nossin Belgian Congo 1958

Thread: Belgian Harvard 4K flown by Col Nossin Belgian Congo 1958

Belgian Harvard 4K flown by Col Nossin Belgian Congo 1958

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Skins

Description: This repaint depicts the aircraft flown by Colonel Nossin, commander of the Advance Pilot School from the Belgian Air Force Kamina, Belgian Kongo in 1958-1959. Colonel Nossin was he leader of a three man demonstration team, which flew the Harvard 4KA. The other two pilots from this demonstration team were Adj. Thome and Adj. Van Daele

IMPORTANT: This file contains texures only. To use them, you must have at least installed at least Warwick Carter's T-6 Texan package including the three required updates (instructions included in the readme file).

I want to thank Warwick Carter and all who assisted him for creating this beautiful model and for releasing it as freeware.

I also want to thank my friend John "Bomber_12th" Terrell for bringing this excellent model really alive with his stunning textures and other improvements. John's unbelievably detailed paintkit has been used to produce these textures and many basic texture included are actually done by John Terrell.

It was fun to make these textures, now it is up to you to enjoy them,

Huub Vink
    August 2014

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Belgian Harvard 4K flown by Col Nossin Belgian Congo 1958
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thank you so much for this Huub!!!

Dumonceau

Members who have read this thread: 0