Installation of addons to FSX & P3D simultaneously....

Thread: Installation of addons to FSX & P3D simultaneously....

Installation of addons to FSX & P3D simultaneously....

Ok,

I uninstalled my P3D, as I did not have the most current version to date, so the patch would not have worked.

Of course when I did that, all the addons such as EZDOK, and TrackIR are gone as well.

So....when I go to reinstall them into the new P3D version, will I need to uninstall/reinstall them all into FSX as well?

It can be a super hassle.

NC

I attempted all day yesterday to install FSUIPC and Accu-Feel into the latest version of P3D, but was not successful. The problem, I think, has to do with the xml.dll file, or the lack of one. Either way, I never succeeded, and finally gave up. Am not beaten yet, but took the day off from it before I took a sledgehammer to my system NC

Forgot about the FS Migration Tool by Estonia. Have it, but scarcely used it. Hopefully that might work. Will try it tomorrow. NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Forgot about the FS Migration Tool by Estonia. Have it, but scarcely used it. Hopefully that might work. Will try it tomorrow. NC
    Chief! Use this tool. You are allowed to install addons both in FSX and P3D. But when your run FSX, disable the 'virtual FSX' option.
    hope i helped
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Members who have read this thread: 1