WIP: Lionheart Lear 24
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WIP: Lionheart Lear 24

WIP: Lionheart Lear 24

Looking fantastic, Bill!

My apologies if this has already been posted, but I didn't see these latest WIPs in the forum.

http://www.lionheartcreations.com/LJ24B.html
    -Mark

Well Done Bill! She looks beautiful

Cheers
    TJ
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can't buy much anymore, but I will be getting this. Beautiful work as always!!

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    What no fans on the front?

Good work mate.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Wow, this looks superb. Nice work; I'll be tossing my credit card at the monitor for this one!

Yes, this one looks quite nice too.

This Jet is one of my favorites i fly in FSX and P3DV2. Let's see what Lionheart does better than Xtreme Prototypes who already have implemented these Jet for FSX and P3DV2.

If someone can't wait, take a look here: https://xtremeprototypes.com/en/product_20series.asp
    Works for FSX and P3DV2.
    English is not my native language, so please be generous if I write funny things :-)

that looks great!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by maikchaos View Post

This Jet is one of my favorites i fly in FSX and P3DV2. Let's see what Lionheart does better than Xtreme Prototypes who already have implemented these Jet for FSX and P3DV2.

If someone can't wait, take a look here: https://xtremeprototypes.com/en/product_20series.asp
    Works for FSX and P3DV2.
    Take a look at the VC and figure out what Lionheart does better..

Quote Originally Posted by maikchaos View Post

Actually after looking at the other offering, there's no comparison. Lionheart's attention to detail and superior texturing shines through in both the interior and exterior. One thing I have always noticed about his work is that, especially with the interior, it's like you can almost smell the leather and the newness when you're in the cockpit. The cabin areas of his airplanes look and feel "quiet", there's an extra quality about Lionhearts work that isn't present in any other aircraft of his type that I've ever seen. This one is no exception. So while there might be other similar aircraft out there, there isn't anything that comes close to the quality and enjoyment of an aircraft built by Lionheart. . . . .and that sir, is what Lionheart does better.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Actually after looking at the other offering, there's no comparison. Lionheart's attention to detail and superior texturing shines through in both the interior and exterior. One thing I have always noticed about his work is that, especially with the interior, it's like you can almost smell the leather and the newness when you're in the cockpit. The cabin areas of his airplanes look and feel "quiet", there's an extra quality about Lionhearts work that isn't present in any other aircraft of his type that I've ever seen. This one is no exception. So while there might be other similar aircraft out there, there isn't anything that comes close to the quality and enjoyment of an aircraft built by Lionheart. . . . .and that sir, is what Lionheart does better.
    That's exactly what I meant..

I like the extra legroom in the -20 but I'm really looking forward to the little one.

Beautiful Bill!
    Intel I7 8700 16gb DDR4 RAM GTX 1060 3GB with Windows 10

Blog Entries
    Such good news. And from a very capable/worthy developer.

Any chance of this obscure, but very lovely paint, once the model is resolved and painting commences?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1043421164_TN.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	11186

Sorry I don't have a better shots - it's NASA's N701NA from 1976 ... it wasn't on long - the 70s tail flash was soon overtaken by the goofy red "Worms" logo of the 80s ...

I'm in for this model - no doubt about it.

dl

Hello Folks,
    Very good shot of a wonderfull era
    Awaiting too this little Lear, should not be too long now from release, as said Bill
    Cheers.
    Have few good ones Folks,
    Yves

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Sorry I don't have a better shots - it's NASA's N701NA from 1976 ... it wasn't on long - the 70s tail flash was soon overtaken by the goofy red "Worms" logo of the 80s ...
    Was that from the SCA development phase?

I liked the "tapeworm" logo as it perfectly fit the Shuttle.

Blog Entries
    Yes Bjoern, you're right the LJ 24 was used during the SCA development phases prior to captive/drop tests with the Enterprise.

Growing up in the 80s, the red worms logo was iconic to the period, but now, I prefer the 70s and earlier NASA flashes. For that matter, I'm even less a fan of the current blue upside down V logo - but horses for courses - to each their own.

Anyway, looking forward to this bird for sure!

dl

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Yes Bjoern, you're right the LJ 24 was used during the SCA development phases prior to captive/drop tests with the Enterprise.
    Just as a chase aircraft or did it have any role in the approach/landing tests of the Shuttle itself as well?

I see prices it looks available
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

This under the section on "Manual":
    The LJ24B has not
    been released yet.

What a beauty! I'm in!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

"Sold" is right! I am REALLY looking forward to this release...the only concern I have at this point, is that there is no mention of a paintkit, as far as I can see....I'm hoping I just missed something, because I believe this model will lend itself to TONS of repaints!

Kent

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    ...the only concern I have at this point, is that there is no mention of a paintkit, as far as I can see....I'm hoping I just missed something, because I believe this model will lend itself to TONS of repaints!
    Kent
    I don't see mention of a paint kit on his site, but I'm sure there will be one. The plane is still in beta, so there are still concerns being looked at and corrected.

I want patience...

....and I want it NOW!!!!!

Heh heh...

K

This Lear looks terrific! Finally ,this legend will have a good rendition for FS!!!
    Last edited by ce_zeta; August 17th, 2014 at 03:58.

Members who have read this thread: 3