Donationware F4F

Thread: Donationware F4F

Donationware F4F

Hello, everyone...

Our donationware F4Fs work well in FSX except that the engine sound does not change when the throttle is advanced or retarded. Since is sound is aliased to the default FS2004 DC-3, it seems me that the sound SHOULD function with the cockpit control. Is there any way to tweak the CFG file so it will work. OR if I found an FSX R1830 package, would it work?

Marc
    Marc H. Burcham
    Stone Mountain, Georgia

I must plead guilty to wasting bandwidth here...another sound set DID work. At least it's nice to know that the donationware F4F works in FSX! Of course, most of you probably already did!

Marc
    Marc H. Burcham
    Stone Mountain, Georgia

Salut Marc,
    Pour avoir chercher un peu dans tout les sens je me suis apercu que mémes les textures de CFS2 sont accepté par FSX si elles sont en .bmp

Hi Marc,
    To search a little in all directions I glimpse that same textures CFS2 are accepted by FSX if they are. Bmp

Olivier

Where to find it?
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Quote Originally Posted by mirage3 View Post
    Where to find it?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...s.php?catid=67

Thx Frank!
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

There is however an FSX native Wildcat done by JF!

http://www.justflight.com/product/wildcat-and-martlet

And it is not too expensive either!

Dumonceau

It is not surprising that the Donation Ware F4U should work in FSX as I began development of the flight dynamics in the very earliest trial version of FSX available!

Still fun airplanes.

Regards: T

Members who have read this thread: 3