A plea for help

Thread: A plea for help

A plea for help

This is a plea for help.
    Does anyone out there have Bruce Martin's Alphasim F-89D 437th FIS textures for FS9(image below)? I emailed Mr Martin a week ago and have not heard anything.
    Reason for these textures,I was born and raised In Camarillo CA so this squadron has much sentimental value for me(the high school's mascot was named after the plane!).
    I would be so grateful if some nice flightsimmer out there could please help me out.

Joel
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bm437thfs9.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	10869

Let me check. Seems that I have a lot of Bruce Martin's work in my archive. I also have the Alphasim F-89 on the active roster.... I'll get back with you.

EDIT -- I sent you a PM.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird686 View Post
    Let me check. Seems that I have a lot of Bruce Martin's work in my archive. I also have the Alphasim F-89 on the active roster.... I'll get back with you.

EDIT -- I sent you a PM.

BB686
    Thanks again for looking Blackbird.Maybe some one else has it stored away,please?

Joel

Joel,

Check your pm's

Dave

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by p3aewguy View Post
    Joel,

Check your pm's

Dave
    I also have the plane but not these textures. Would you please send me a copy ?? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by glh View Post
    I also have the plane but not these textures. Would you please send me a copy ?? Thanks in advance.
    PM me your email!

Dave

Thank so much again Dave! Feels like I've been reunited with a long lost family member which is kind of true considering my grand father used to tell me about when he would watch the 437th's Scorpions doing those Cold War takeoff drills at Camarillo.He said they climbed like a house.
    Anyways thanks again.This FS community is the best!

Joel

Quote Originally Posted by HorusJ View Post
    Thank so much again Dave! Feels like I've been reunited with a long lost family member which is kind of true considering my grand father used to tell me about when he would watch the 437th's Scorpions doing those Cold War takeoff drills at Camarillo.He said they climbed like a house.
    Anyways thanks again.This FS community is the best!

Joel
    Joel,

You're very welcome. If anyone else really wants this PM me. I don't have the original read me files or permissions so I will not, repeat not, upload it.

Dave

SOH-CM-2023
    Thank You, Dave. They will NOT be uploaded anywhere by me.

Members who have read this thread: 0