A new Cessna 150-K 'Ti Bush is released on French-VFR - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: A new Cessna 150-K 'Ti Bush is released on French-VFR

Amazing little plane and an equally amazing developer. It seems -- so far -- every question we have come up with is already answered in the documentation.
    I figure there must actually be some wisdom in ****. Personally I usually don't but with this guy it's a must.
    Racartron
    it means something, but I just can't remember what

Thanks lagaffe for an awesome aircraft!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Quote Originally Posted by TuFun View Post
    Thanks lagaffe for an awesome aircraft!
    +1 Ditto!

Wow, thanks so much for this! I just took a short 30 minute first flight in it and what a great experience! Absolutely up there with the best freeware I've ever downloaded, great work.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doublecool View Post
    Was trying out a few of the 150L paints on the t dragger...

Attachment 10847Attachment 10848

Thank you agian
    Which texture file has the pilots' textures..? I tried a few options but my pilots are all black.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

body3.dds there are a couple clothing variations depending on which livery you pick from.
    Racartron
    it means something, but I just can't remember what

Cannot find any paint on the French VFR site,can someone please point me to the paints?
    Thanks
    Mike

Merci beaucoup Lagaffe & Co., for this awesome and special aircraft!
    - Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

Quote Originally Posted by big-mike View Post
    Cannot find any paint on the French VFR site,can someone please point me to the paints?
    Thanks
    Mike
    http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en&pg=&id=2

Look here in repaints-->page 2

Roland

Thank you,Roland!
    Mike

@Big-mike,

Theses repaints are for the Trainer version (tricycle C150L) and are in 1024 pixels ... The Tibush C150-K is in 20148 pixels ... theses repaints can be adapeted but the resolution isn't tip-top !

We have developed 10 textures which will be released as soon as possible and a paintkit HD (in 2048 pixels) wille also be released. This paintkit HD (more detailled ) will take in accound Bump textures and Specular whereas the Fravin 's paintkit (for FS2004 version) no.

But for the moment I take some hollidays ... so some time is required ... be patient

Lagaffe.

PS: I will be very proud to fly with your Tedd repaint !
    Last edited by lagaffe; August 4th, 2014 at 13:23.

The Cessna 150 was a great little airplane. Light , responsive and a blast to fly! You could land one just about anywhere with those huge flaps. Everything is a compromise in aviation, the additional horsepower would certainly improve the somewhat anemic takeoff and climb. As with the rather nice Cessna 170B aircraft with the 180 hp engine, a good performer, but the additional fuel consumption leaves a very short range. OK for some stuff and not for other flight profiles.

One note on the 150 hp 0320, damage profile is probably inappropriate for this engine as you could most likely run it all day at full throttle... I know breaking in a new engine and rings in my super cub we ran it at 90 plus % power for the first ten hours!

Regards: Tom

Quote Originally Posted by lagaffe View Post
    @Big-mike,

Theses repaints are for the Trainer version (tricycle C150L) and are in 1024 pixels ... The Tibush C150-K is in 20148 pixels ... theses repaints can be adapeted but the resolution isn't tip-top !

We have developed 10 textures which will be released as soon as possible and a paintkit HD (in 2048 pixels) wille also be released. This paintkit HD will take in accound Bump textures and Specular whereas the Fravin 's paintkit (for FS2004 version) no.

But for the moment I take some hollidays ... so some time is required ... be patient

Lagaffe.

Great to hear,Didier!
    I will wait.......
    Mike

This release is the first version and the Damage Mod isn't finish

I put this aircraft in publication because a lot of people (French and US ... on RTMM ) wanted to try it and there was too much demand for 3 months ago !

For the moment motor management is very simple and if you fly a lot of time above 3000 trs/mn you don't break the engine !
    I works on a v2.00 more sophisticated which will improve this aspect and try to be more realist.
    A lot of people want fun and a few realist aircraft. With this v1.00 I will adress the first category of people ... the upgrade version will be more difficult
    My goal is not to beat the Accusim of A2A ... I am the only developer and I do not have the means to this company

Be patient !

... The Tibush C150-K is in 20148 pixels
    Now that's proper HD!
    - Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

Quote Originally Posted by Penz View Post
    Now that's proper HD!
    I use the term HD for more detailled ... it's just a shortcut of langage .

When in flight, if I pan to the left in external view, the inside wall of the right tire appears to be rotating.
    Anyone else notice this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lane Street View Post
    She is a treat. Haven't blown her up yet.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	150RB.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	10888
    I like that repaint. Is that from the French VFR site or did you paint that one?

Quote Originally Posted by thunder100 View Post
    http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en&pg=&id=2

Look here in repaints-->page 2

Roland
    When I click on your link there is a brief picture of some kind of blue colored plane (Don't know what it is) then it goes to another page.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    When I click on your link there is a brief picture of some kind of blue colored plane (Don't know what it is) then it goes to another page.
    Page 2 is kind of messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Anderson View Post
    When in flight, if I pan to the left in external view, the inside wall of the right tire appears to be rotating.
    Anyone else notice this?
    yep, I have that too.

I can't really tell, the whole plane shakes a bit and the tire is so dark that I cannot see any contrast to really tell if it is rotating. I opened the pilots door in flight hoping to see if it was
    spinning and I just see what appears to me as a shaking tire and cockpit.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    I like that repaint. Is that from the French VFR site or did you paint that one?
    I painted that one. Still needs a bit of work.

When I get time to finish it I will upload it. This time of year painting time is hard to come by.

cheers,
    Lane

@Big-mike,

We have developed 10 textures which will be released as soon as possible and a paintkit HD (in 2048 pixels) wille also be released. This paintkit HD (more detailled ) will take in accound Bump textures and Specular whereas the Fravin 's paintkit (for FS2004 version) no.

Lagaffe.

I looking forward to the HD paintkit! The TEDD repaint was done in 2048 for both models, but after looking at the orange (C-FRFT), I'm redoing TEDD to add more detail.

Short video of TEDD in P3Dv2.2....

Last edited by TuFun; August 4th, 2014 at 19:15.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Members who have read this thread: 7