A new Cessna 150-K 'Ti Bush is released on French-VFR
Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: A new Cessna 150-K 'Ti Bush is released on French-VFR

A new Cessna 150-K 'Ti Bush is released on French-VFR

Cessna 150-K 'Ti Bush:

French-VFR has the honor to present a special variation of the Cessna 150 delivered during 2013 Christmas. This aircraft is actually an existing plane which flies past few years over Quebec. Formerly Tail Dragger, this aircraft has changed significantly over the years through its various owners to finally get this "Bush plane" configuration which a 150 hp!

This achievement was made possible through the collaboration of a few friends who have fallen in love with this small plane and its orange dress and with also the participation of the current owner to whom we dedicate this modest 3D modeling.

This plane has the distinction of being supplied with a Damage Mod somewhat like a AccuSim for you to live with more intensity flights you will do with him.

Lagaffe and his friends

This version has been tested on FSX DirectX10 and Prepar3D v2.2.

WARNING : You don't need to be registred on French-VFR.
    The download is protected against hotlink: username is micro, password is simulation. It's necessary to respect uppercases and lowercast when they are present.

A repaint pack is preview to be released ... let's us take some hollydays Thanks, we are more than 200 dowloads !

The download seems to stop part way through.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

I downloaded this last evening and flew it about half a mile before the engine blew. No manner of switching aircraft would allow me to go back to that airplane and restart without it automatically acting as if it was still a blown engine. The drop down checklist showed that all systems were fine. I finally had to close the sim and restart before I could restart the airplane. Not a fan of the "Damage Mod".

Didier, all I can say is thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for this absolutely splendid offering, sir! What a great job you did. Superb! I took her on a brief spin out of St. Hyacinthe, Quebec. Genuinely enjoyed the different engine note and slight shaking of the airframe as it sat with the engine idling. When I put the power to it and dropped ten degrees of flap during the takeoff run it climbed like a Saturn V. Check Harris Scarfe Catalogue and Myer Catalogue. Nice to see how you incorporated the Horton STOL kit (drooped wing tips, leading edge cuff, mid-span wing fences, and vortex generators), and the difference between the stock 100 hp engine and the 150 is readily apparent. Really a great little airplane!

A well earned round of applause!

N.

For falcon409

Do you read the documentation ?
    My friend Bô spend 3 days in order to obtain a good "Howto" in French but also in English ... so he would appreciated that people read it before starting the engine
    You have also a configuration file ... FSX\French-VFR\DM_C150\c150k_config.ini.orig created to reset a c150k_config.ini which block the simulator ... I have described this detail in the documentation also ... FSX\French-VFR\Documentations\FSX and P3D verson of Cessna C150-K 'TiBush.pdf (it is an English document).

Yesterday, I made a network trip with mies friends over Alaska with this Damage Mod. We fly during 4 yours and mi 'TiBush succed to land without problem ... only a few gallons of gaz in the taanks

Best regards, Lagaffe

Ah - this might be why it won't download: C150-K_TiBush_v1.00_French-VFR.zip is malicious and Chrome has blocked it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingManNeil View Post
    Didier, all I can say is thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for this absolutely splendid offering, sir! What a great job you did. Superb! I took her on a brief spin out of St. Hyacinthe, Quebec. Genuinely enjoyed the different engine note and slight shaking of the airframe as it sat with the engine idling. When I put the power to it and dropped ten degrees of flap during the takeoff run it climbed like a Saturn V. Nice to see how you incorporated the Horton STOL kit (drooped wing tips, leading edge cuff, mid-span wing fences, and vortex generators), and the difference between the stock 100 hp engine and the 150 is readily apparent. Really a great little airplane!

A well earned round of applause!

N.
    Nothing to add.
    Merci beaucoup,Didier!
    Mike

Thank you so much for this Lagaffe!

I've been eagerly watching this thread and the one on your primary site since just after you released the FSX updated original Fravin C150.

This bush version is beautiful and a blast to fly. I love all the details. I'll be enjoying it in my Return to Misty Moorings world.

Best regards,
    Michael

Wow! What a great little plane. Love the hard work and detail that went into it. Thanks for the documentation as well; it is much appreciated (and needed to fly this thing correctly). Merci!
    --Brian

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.

Downloaded ok with Internet Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by dhasdell View Post
    Ah - this might be why it won't download: C150-K_TiBush_v1.00_French-VFR.zip is malicious and Chrome has blocked it.
    I work whith AVAST and my file is always checked before upload. So my ZIP has no problem and it is not malicious
    Why you use Chrome ... use Firefox is better and rapid !

Thanks for your feedback.

Many thanks Lagaffe!

SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Merci pour votre travail! Now I am flying it and enjoying it.

Merci Beaucoup Lagaffe !!!

Un question -ma francais est tres mauvais?

Ther is a canadian Quebecoise repaint for the 150 L by Grashopper (White Blue-with Bear scratches on the bottom)

Where to get?

thanks

Roland

Quote Originally Posted by thunder100 View Post
    Merci Beaucoup Lagaffe !!!

Un question -ma francais est tres mauvais?

Ther is a canadian Quebecoise repaint for the 150 L by Grashopper (White Blue-with Bear scratches on the bottom)

Where to get?

thanks

Roland
    This repaint will be released as soon as possible. It is a repaint for my friend Bô maded by Greenhopper ... an another friend of mine

Thanks so much for your efforts on this great little plane, Didier!!

cheers,
    steve

Nice Aircraft but......

When I load this airplane, I get this message:

Attachment 10839

What am I doing wrong or what do I need to do to keep this message from popping up?

Thanks

This repaint will be released as soon as possible. It is a repaint for my friend Bô maded by Greenhopper ... an another friend of mine

MERCI from l'Autriche

Roland

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    When I load this airplane, I get this message:

Attachment 10839

What am I doing wrong or what do I need to do to keep this message from popping up?

Thanks
    Add the "French-VFR" file to the FSX folder.
    John
    ATC USN Ret

I've got everything working fine, except for the airspeed gauge. Gauge sits at zero...pitot heat is on.
    John
    ATC USN Ret

Quote Originally Posted by jojohnson9 View Post
    Add the "French-VFR" file to the FSX folder.
    Thanks John, that did it.

Quote Originally Posted by jojohnson9 View Post
    I've got everything working fine, except for the airspeed gauge. Gauge sits at zero...pitot heat is on.
    Your Pitot cover is still on.

French to english Views

Looking for English translations of the views:

VUE SUR GPS OU PANEL RADIO
    VUE TUBE PITOT
    VUE PATROL DOOR
    VUE INSTRUCTEUR
    VUE PASSAGER
    VUE PLANCHE DE BORD
    VUE COUSSIN SOUS LES FESSES
    VISITE PRÉVOL
    COMPARTIMENT MOTEUR
    ROUE DE QUEUE
    DE L'ARRIÈRE 3/4
    SOUS SON AILE
    GÉNÉRATEUR DE VORTEX
    PLEIN FACE
    INTÉRIEUR DE L'EXTÉRIEUR
    LOGO DÉRIVE
    VUE ARRIÈRE COTÉ PILOTE

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    English translations I got from Google translate (Don't know how accurate they are. If Any one can verify the translations, it would be appreciated.

VIEW GPS RADIO PANEL OR
    VIEW TUBE PITOT
    PATROL FOR DOOR
    VIEW INSTRUCTOR
    FOR PASSENGER
    VIEW DASHBOARD
    CUSHION FOR UNDER THE BOTTOM
    PRE-FLIGHT TOUR
    ENGINE
    TAIL WHEEL REAR 3/4
    UNDER HIS WING

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Your Pitot cover is still on.
    Oh boy, my face is red. Good thing I don't actually fly in real air.
    John
    ATC USN Ret

Light Switches

In order to see the light switches, is there a way to hide the yoke. I have to turn it left or right to toggle the switches I want on/off. Some of them are hiding behind the yoke unless you turn it.

Attachment 10844

Members who have read this thread: 8